Chapter 6: Mightykouji

Start from the beginning

Ayanokouji: "Senpai with that movement I fear you won't even be able to hit a mosquito. Is that all you got after doing a lot of trash talk? really... just a loudmouth?"

Now they seem more pissed off. Charging on me like a mad bull. I caught Senpai1's fist that flew toward my face with my right palm, twisted his arm, took it to my back, and threw him down.

?? "Gahh!?"

Sudou: "A-amazing..."

And that's how it started. Well in my part it's just self-defence right? Of Course it is. I am so innocent, apparently that camera records video only otherwise the senpais wouldn't try to provoke the class D guy before. Since they attacked me first, now they need to learn their lesson.

When I was thinking about silly things in my mind, the man who had been held to the ground shouted at me.

??: "Gaah, I was trained in boxing!? I will show you what real boxing feels like junior..!"

Err, I didn't believe what he spoke. None of his movements seem like trained movements. One of the other Senpai who was a giant in size (Senpai 2) started jumping on me seeing his friend being held off.

??: "Huh?"

I grabbed his wrist and stopped the slap.

??: "Th-This is!"

I stopped the Senpai2's whole mighty slap, but he began to slap with his other hand. On the other hand, I let go of his wrist and reciprocated by slapping his hand, too.

??: "Guaahh!"

I only slapped it lightly, but because of the overwhelming difference in training, my opponent had received a backlash more than I expected.

??: "S-son of a bitch...!"

 Senpai2 distanced himself once after the backlash for being slapped and tried to strike me with his body while showing an angry face. If I was just an ordinary person, I would have been blown away. On the contrary, it might have become a terrible experience since he will get a mount position.

However, I currently caught his body strike right from the front, and held him.......................

..........without moving even for one step.

??: "Gu-Gugigigi!?"

Senpai2 tried to push me while scraping the ground. And then, the third Senpai (Senpai3) showed irritation when he saw me still going easy.

Ayano: "Hey! What are you guys doing!? Don't play around or that's your limit!"

??: "U-usu! ...Guuuuu!? Wh-why is he not moving!?"

Senpai2 seems to have put more power into it, but my looks haven't changed at all.

It seems that I won't be losing by being overmatched against an ordinary person. I was thinking that while watching the Senpai2 , who is desperately trying to push me away. 

However, I can't keep this position forever, so I put my hand on Senpai2's collars and tried to lift him slightly.

??: "Uuaaaaahh!?"

I lifted him easily. I reflexively pushed him back. But he flew a little far. Oops that wasn't the intention though.

?? "Guoooohhhh!?"

The senpai3 looks little weaker than other 2 yet he tried to  attack me but  couldn't do much except scream in pain after just one hit.

??: "H-help meeeeee!"

Senpai2 seems to be getting a nap now due to him hitting the floor hard.

3rd person POV-