4

4

"게임 온"

"Game on"

They finished eating lunch and tidied up. Beomgyu was washing the dishes while Gyeoul wiped the dinning table with a damp towel and Ga-eul went off on some errand. They just finished unpacking the things Gyeoul packed. As he was washing the dishes, a familiar song played inside his head, making him remember how he first saw her.

He was walking along the hallway, heading to the music room, carrying his guitar. The music room was where he would hang out when Taehyun would go home early. He would spend his time alone, practicing and learning new songs to play on his guitar. When he almost twisted the doorknob, he heard someone singing inside, making him halt his actions.

Her voice is so beautiful.

He thought, despite not knowing who she was since she had her back facing the door. Her voice was as sweet as honey and sounded almost the same as the voice singing from her phone-but hers was louder. He didn't want to disturb and stop her by entering the room, so he stood in front of the door instead, watching in awe. He caught a glimpse of her name tag as she moved around while singing.

Ryu Gyeoul

When she finished, she felt someone was staring, so she looked at the door to see no one-Beomgyu was quick enough to hide-so she continued packing her things and got her bag.
When she opened the door, she saw him standing on the side, startling her, one hand gripping onto the door frame to maintain her balance and one hand resting on top of her chest. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you-are you alright?" He asked. "I'm alright, I thought I was the only one left here." She said, chuckling.

Since then, this became a habit of his to watch and listen to her sing without her knowing.

A smile crept on his face after recalling as he rinsed the dishes. Gyeoul went beside him, soaking the towel she used in running water. While she was twisting the towel for it to dry, she noticed the boy next to her who was smiling to himself. "What are you smiling at?" She asked, slightly nudging his elbow as he faced her. "Mind if you tell me?"

"Tsk." "I just realized that you were tiny since then." He said, receiving a slap on his arm. "Ow!" He said, teasing the girl's height as she rolled her eyes, making him giggle. He continued rinsing the dishes that were left as she put the dried dishes in the dish rack. Gyeoul finished and stood up, walking to Yeongwon who was sitting beside the sink, watching Beomgyu rinse the saucepan. Then he decided to sprinkle water on Gyeoul who was cooing the black cat. "Yah!" She scolded the boy who kept sprinkling water on her with a smirk plastered on his face. When she was about to slap his arm, he ran to the backyard, carrying the saucepan with him. "So you have chosen death." She mumbled to herself as she got a pot and filled it with water on the sink. "I'll kill you once I get you, Choi Beomgyu."

While Gyeoul was still inside, planning her attack, Beomgyu was doing the same, both had smirks on their faces. He found a hose and filled the saucepan with water. Before she could even step outside, she felt something furry walking between her legs. "Yeongwon, stay here, don't follow me 'cause you'll get wet for sure." She whispered to the cat meowing at her. Then as the girl went outside, he splashed the cold water on her, making her drop the pot she was holding as he giggled. "Aish!" She said as she wiped her face with her hands. Then she saw a hose on the ground, so she quickly got the hose and faced it in front of him, making him wet. "Y-yah, yah stop! Yeongwon's over here next to me!" "She's gonna get wet, you dummy! I promise I'll stop!"