They re-entered Spamton's shop. He was waiting for them with rose-tinted glasses, but not in the good way that Swatch was doing.

“KRIS!!! YOU DID IT!! YOU [[Funky]] LITTLE [[Worm]]! YOU BROUGHT ME THE CD!!

HOCHI MAMA!!!! I CAN FEEL THAT [Smooth Taste] ALREADY!!”

“... NOW KRIS. DON'T BE GREEDY. HAND OVER. THE DISK.

THEN WE WILL TRANSFER.

MY [[Hyperlink Blocked]].

THEN. KRIS. AFTER. THIS IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT.

GO BACK. AND PUT. THE DISK. BACK. WHERE YOU GOT IT.”

Kris definitely didn't like the implications of this deal now.

“DO THAT... AND YOU HAVE MY [Specil Guaranttee] I WILL [[Pass My Savings Onto You!]]

EVERY [Big], EVERY [Shot], EVERY [Hyperlink Blocked], ALL YOURS, KRIS.

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? BIG SHOT...

[[Warning! If you consent to the terms and agreements,]] [[OUR STORE is PERMANENTLY Closing Down!!]]”

After hearing the last statement, Kris looked at the rest Spamton had to offer. A broken, unusable sword; a frayed bowtie, and actual poison. Kris decided not to buy anything. 

TRANSFER

DO NOT

Kris started the transfer. Spamton entered the CD, as the color in the shop drained. When they were finished, the whole place was empty. It was eerie, in a way.

Kris obtained the Loaded(insert lenny face)CD.

The gang went back to the mansion basement. Kris made it to the outfit and inserted the LoadedCD into the outfit.

Nothing happened.

Kris was oddly relieved. Good thing nothing happened, or their eyes would have melted down from what they would have had to witness. Well, they guessed it was time to exit the basement. 

Or so they thought, as while they were walking, they got knocked down by a dark object.

It seemed to move and morph, as what looked like its face was turning into a familiar shape.

In the darkness, two bicolored eyes flashed.

“HOLY [[Cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD …

HERE I AM!! KRIS!!

BIG

BIg

big

b…

WHAT THE [F  or Only A Limited Time] AM I WEARING???”

Kris felt like their eyes really were melting down. From the neck down, there was a "Magical Girl" in front of Kris. They recognized it as one of the characters in an anime Alphys was watching: Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, complete with a pink dress, staff, ribbons and a tail.  From the neck up, however, the character was forever tainted for Kris. They reckoned they would never be able to watch the anime normally again without seeing this sight in their nightmares, as everyone's number one rated salesman, Spamton, was the head of the abomination. And he had cat ears. Kris' day was just getting better and better.

“KRIS!! YOU'RE [[Based]] RIGHT? HOW DO I LOOK??”

Kris told Spamton their mental health would never recover.

“WELL

UH

[SPONGE]”

It doesn't look like Spamton has a good comeback. Honestly, if he had a rebuttal, neither would you.