Suddenly three-figure entered the room and veronica hopped out of her chair and ran towards one of the figures engulfing him in a tight hug.

Jc, lx, jy,jz also came alongside veronica and met up with wangxian asking them how they were and if Wwx is okay and Jiang Cheng scolding at lwj that he shouldn't dare to touch his brother.
Looking at this the atmosphere became lighter.

"I missed u"
"I was seriously gone for just a few mins and I missed u too"
"Still I missed u more," veronica said pouting.
" Haha ur such a cute teddy🤣" the man in green robes laughed at Veronica's red face.
"Shut it Mr."
"Your Mr.~" and he continued to laugh more
"Hmph," veronica pouted more having her cheeks blushed red.
"Aww is my teddy angry?~~"
"Umm sorry to interrupt but who are you exactly?" Came the voice of a certain curious junior.

"Ahhh- jingyi this is well umm my husb-" before veronica finished the said guy spoke up.
"Hello everyone I am Alex Joseph and it's nice to meet you all and yes I am Ms. Veronica's husband" the man named Alex replied

(Ahhhhh not me fangirling over my oc!!! Btw they do have an important part and we'll they are from my other book- and which is not yet published and it will probably be completed in two years cuz am not Abel to write it rn qwq)

The room was filled with silence for a moment.
.
.
.
"Umm hello? Guys?" Veronica asked sweet dropping when the whole crowd circled her and started asking her tons of questions. Jiang yanli pulled her into a hug and Wwx,jc,lwj,jz,nh, the juniors congratulated her and asked her questions while the elders came and petted her head giving her their blessings.

"I..." Veronica started tearing up when a strong pair of arms came around her holding her and hugging her tightly.

"See you never alone... Even the people who don't personally know you love you and care for u... So don't cry now, Oki? We all here.. and u always have me" Alex said petting veronica's back and helping her calm down

"Ahh.. am sorry guys I should be showing u what's next" veronica announced after she claimed down a bit.

"You don't have to do that Ronnie. You're also a part of our family"
"I agree with Xichen-ge! You are also a part of this small family!"
The juniors also chirped up like little ducking
"Ahh u guys are so sweet😭❤️❤️❤️" veronica hugged the juniors tightly.

"Btw I wanted to ask something, Miss. Veronica"
"Sure go ahead old hag"
"How old are u exactly and how come are u married at such a going age?"

"Well Ummm if I answer ur questions then it will be a big spoiler for the audience if they will read our book in a few years but let it be"

Alex took over with just one glance at veronica
"We are gods and goddesses in our world. And we are way older than you all think. Also, that's all we will say as to not disclose further matters"
Alex replied in a diplomatic tone making everyone's mouth open and hanging.

"Your a what!?" Came the shouts from all around the room.

"A god now shut it and sit on ur places so we can continue" Alex replied letting a bit of hostility lose noticing how V got scared.

"Everyone pls have a seat today we will be starting with Jiang cheng" veronica announced sweet dropping at her wayyy caring husband and Her carefree new family

Everyone took their seats with the yunmeng trio sitting together alongside their other half sitting beside them and their children by their legs resting their heads on them.

"So this when you all died and Jiang cheng was alone in the world... He sang this song for himself to keep moving forwards from things that were in past" veronica announced sadly.