•Covers, Fans, & Wishes•

Songs• Say something by a great hug world & Christina Aguilera.
Hallelujah cover by Shawn Mendes.
Stay with me by Sam Smith.

•Madi's POV•

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Someone yelled in my ears and jumped on my bed.

"Get the hell out of my room." I groaned

I heard the person gasp, "That is nooo way to treat you guests." I heard a girls voice.

I sit up and rub my eyes, "What are you doing in my room." I paused looking at the time. "At 5:00 in the morning, Taylor."

"Well, if you must know. Your mom invited me to go to Miami Magcon with you." She smiled widely.

My eyes lit up like the Fourth of July, "Are you freaking serious?!" I yelled kinda loud then covered my mouth.

"Well my plane departs at 7:00 so I'm gonna go back to sleep." I laughed

"Same." She laughed

~

•Cameron's POV•

I woke up at 6:30 cause madi was the only thing I could think about.

I got up brushed my teeth, took a shower, got dressed and drove over to Madi's house.

By now it was 6:30 because my mom had to "talk" to me and made me eat like a dinner of a breakfast.

I got in the car, and I seen sim thug shiny on the passenger side of the floor.

It was Madi's Coach glasses. I picked them up and out them on the seat. Then drove over to her house.

~

I heard my alarm go off, but I just didn't feel like turning it off, plus I didn't feel like getting up either.

I roll over to my side, I shriek forgetting that Taylor was beside me.

"Why the hell are you screaming man." She covered her face with my blanket.

"C'mon we have to get ready, we only have 30 minutes to get to the airport." I said putting on my sweats and a jacket.

She mumbled, "I'm already ready" she said pulling. The sheet off of her revealing her pants and shirt.

"Okay well we need to go eat br-" I was cut off by the door bell.

I heard my mom go get it, "Hi Cameron!" She exclaimed.

"How are you, Mrs.Miller?" Aww he's so sweet.

"I'm good, Madi is upstairs if you were wondering."

Taylor and I chuckled, "do you hear how fake she sounds." We laughed so hard I was on the floor and she was hunched over

There was a knock at my door, "Shhh" I said laughing

I let out a breath and opened to door. "You look like a mess." He chuckled.

I laughed a little too, "Well were gonna be on a plane for a while soo." I said gesturing to my wardrobe.

"You can wait in the living room we'll be out in a minute." I said and he nodded.

I closed the door and Taylor made kissed faces,"Stoooop." I laughed grabbing everything I needed and left to the living room.

•At the airport•

Taylor and I drove behind Cameron to the airport.

We all parked and met Bart at the entrance, "Welcome to Magcon, Madi and Taylor." He greeted us with a hug, along with all the Magcon family.