•Court dates, old ladies, Lover boys, and magcon•

||Madi's POV||

"Madi.."

"Madi hun, wake up. You have your court date in an hour." I heard my mothers voice.

"Kms." I mumbled.

I sat up in my bed and looked at my phone. I've never been to court, so I don't know exactly what to wear.

Oh whale.

"Madi your phone has need ringing all morning, why don't you just talk to him?" She suggests

I just looked at her as if she was crazy.
"Okay, well were leaving in 20 minutes let's go get ready."

I got up and went to my closet, i pulled out a black dress that came down to the middle if my thigh, my red heals. And a black cardigan. And sat it on my bed.

And walking I to take a shower.

After I got out if the shower, I did my usual makeup. Mascara, concealer, foundation, winged eyeliner, and red lipstick.

My mom came in my room, "ready?" She asked smiling. "Lets just get this over with." I sighed

"Ana! Andrew! Let's go!" I yelled

Ana came down first, skipping down the stairs.. As always. Dressed in a pink and white floral dress, and white sandals

Drew came down with his phone in his hands, dressed in kaki pants, and a white button down shirt.

"You look beautiful, Madi." Drew told me. "Yeah yeah. I know." I said flipping my hair.

"Conceded much?" He scoffed. "Maybe a little." I said flipping him off

My mom slapped my arm, "What did I tell you?" She scolded me

"If you use that finger again I'll cut it off." I mocked her. "Let's go, now."

I really don't know how to react, or how to respond to the judge, or anyone in the court room.

I have a million thoughts running through my mind right now, and not one if them are good.

I'm beyond terrified to face the juries. The only people that know about Adam abusing me, is my Mom, Drew, Taylor and Taylor's mom.

My mom really never did anything about it. Some mom huh?

I felt something nudge my shoulder, I flinched backwards, not knowing how far back I flinched.

"Whoa, you alright Moe?" Drew asked me.

He always calls me Moe, cause I'm "jumpy" how you get 'Moe' out of jumpy?

"Yeah, yeah. Just a little nervous." I admitted.

*Bang bang bang*

The judge banged the gavel on the wooden plaque.

"Now, why are we all here? Miss.Miller?" The judge asked me

I cleared my throat, took a deep breath and spilled everything, "Well your honor, i met Adam freshmen year. We've been dating for almost 3 years.." I stopped dead in the middle of the sentence by the sound of the court room door opening

I look up.. Cameron.

He just took a seat in the stands an watched me talk, and explain my side if the story.

He made eye contact with me for a slip second, and it felt like the whole world stopped.

"Miss Miller, as you were saying."

"Adam and I have been getting pretty serious, on our 2 year anniversary. Adam decided he wanted to have sex. I wasn't ready to commit to that. Adam being that he has anger issues, didn't take that very well. He wanted to throw a biiiig fit about how I do not love him, and that I 'hate' him. He.. He came up to me, and raised his hand.." I paused. I couldn't get threw that with out crying.