C1: The Transmigration

A pale and dirty man tugged the hem of his own shirt uncomfortably before he settled in a one corner. Nervously, he looked around him afraid. Making sure that no one is finally around he breath a sigh of relief.  "I think I made it alive out of the group."  a smile was form in his lips showing a set of white teeth as a silent and sweet giggle was heard out of his mouth. No matter how messy and dirty he looked, it can't beat the charm and cuteness of the man when smiling like that only, no one can appreciate the beauty at the moment. The man is none other than He Qian. It's only been a month since he transmigrated in this dangerous, chaotic, and full of man eating zombies world. He's not sure how he get here, not sure why he get here, most of all, why exactly here?! A second chance in life indeed. A second chance to die again! Miserably!

He Qian before dying by accident in his past life and transmigrated, life for him was already ..oh well, 'not so happy and not so very good'. A father who have a lot of mistress from side to side, a mother who only cares of her younger son, a brother who's two-faced, a hateful relatives who only knows how to benefit their own and is too good at backstabbing innocent people (pointing his own self). *Sigh!* Who knows that after dying a pitiful life he would be given another chance again to live a new life but *sighed badly!* this second chance is actually much worse than the first life?

When He Qian wake up in the body of another He Qian he was too shocked to believe it. Waking up in this body is one thing but even receiving the past and the future memories of the original He Qian of this world is another thing. So how is he exactly here to replace this other He Qian? And also, 'what the heck is wrong with this world? Too scary! Too frightening! Too dangerous! Worst of all! There are zombies everywhere! A! Fuckin! Zombies!   No hell!!'

But leaving the ugly and frightening zombies aside, He Qian was actually feeling sympathetic towards the original He Qian specially when he received all of his memories as if it became his own. He Qian just realize that if his life in the past was already tough and miserable enough then He Qian here was already tragic! More than worst and tragic! It really enlightened him more about life.

From what He Qian learned from the memories he received, He is He Qian and is 25 years old, in this world he is once a bratty and naive little young master who are so obsessive of his first love named Li Chang. It just happened that Li Chang was the secret lover of Jia Shufen. And Jia Shufen is He Qian's step sister and the favorite little princess of the He family. Very lovely and sweet, caring and patient, lovable and gentle. Such a perfect princess adored by everyone. As for Li Chang, tall and handsome, strong and athletic, kind and loving, a perfect gentleman that just a simple smile could weaken every girl's knees.
   Two years ago, when Jia Shufen and Li Chang dropped the bomb of their relationship to the world. The most affected one was He Qian, not one knows the truth but Li Chang does not possess any power ever since the apocalypse started six years ago but suddenly in just one night, when He Qian was gone missing, is that exact moment Li Chang obtained a powerful level 2 power of fire. No one think of He Qian missing but the Li and He family celebrated for Li Chang. Very! good!

He Qian sneered thinking of that Li Chang that tricked the original He Qian. Truth is, that power of fire was He Qian's. Only, He Qian doesn't know that he was tricked by Li Chang that night and even the person behind to do the dirty work is her dearest lovely sister. He Qian is not sure but from the memories he received from the future, Jia Shufen had a secret special ability other than her healing ability, it should be that she can suck or transfer someone else's core energy who was in the lower level than her or something like that? But that unlucky person that will be sucked of his energy core will suffer painfully to death. And He Qian was a lucky one to survive on that. But after he lost his ability, he lost his memory, everything became a hell of a struggle for him.

From the memories, if He Qian did not transmigrate here earlier than one month, then today, without the original He Qian realizing it, then he would've been sold away already. Good thing it was the transmigrated He Qian now. Or else, what happened to the original He Qian-*shivered!* being a pretty boy and being sold to a bandits. Just imagine what might happen. Damn!
From the original plot, the original He Qian suffered heavy abuses, raped everyday until two years after that he regained his lost memories back and escaped. He managed to go back to his family who were still leaving in wealth and luxury even in the chaotic, and dangerous apocalyptic world. Then he stupidly started chasing and pleasing his first love again gaining his trust and favor everyday like a sick and perverted loyal little puppy. Then Li Chang started using him again for his own gains secretly giving him a promises of love but in the end he was left again in the horde of zombies to die as Li Chang also wickedly confessed all of their crimes behind his back to him. As He Qian was dying, Li Chang bravely save her Princess Jia Shufen like a knight in a shining armour and then they leave happily ever after!

Fucking! Bulshit! Who wants to die that way!! The whole tragic story is just too evil! Evil! I can never forgive those evil pair! Never! I swear to bring justice to the stupid original He Qian! Ah! Ah! What a pitiful cannon fodder, ah! So stupid!

Calming his rage, He Qian has decided! Time to go back home!