Slowly everyone started giving me their presents. Rosalie got me a necklace, Alice got me a dress, Noah got me new shoes, Esme got me earrings, Carlisle got me a new journal, and Edward got me the book Dracula. The last one caused some confusion.

"Why did you buy me Dracula?" I asked him.

"Well, you live with a bunch of vampires," he told me with a smile. "I thought you might like it."

"You do know once I read it, I will use it to make fun of you, right?"

Edward's smile left his face. "I literally gave you ammunition to make fun of us with."

"You're dumb," Noah told him.

"Let me take it back," Edward said, reaching out to take the book from me.

"Oh no," I told him, hiding the book behind my back. "You gave it as a gift. It's mine now."

"Okay," Jasper said, stopping the two of us before we fought. "My turn."

He set his gift down in front of me and sat next to me. I opened it to reveal a fuzzy stuffed animal wolf. I gasped in surprise as I picked it up.

"I thought it looked like you," he told me. He shifted beside me as he awkwardly put his hands in his lap. "But if you don't like it, I can get you something else."

"No, Jasper," I told him, putting my hand on his. "I love it. It's perfect!"

"Okay!" Emmet yelled while standing up. "It's time to play Mario Kart!"

"You only bought that for her as an excuse to play it, didn't you?" Carlisle asked him.

Emmet was barely paying attention to what Carlisle said as he set the game up. "Of course not." He threw me a controller as the home screen came up. "Let's go, Lucky."

Our family spent the rest of the night taking turns playing Mario Kart. I am proud to say that I won two times.

The game ended abruptly, right after I won the second time around.

"I won!" I yelled in excitement, jumping up from the couch. I felt a whoosh of wind behind my back and turned around quickly. "Edward! Bring me my book right now!"

"No!"

I heard his voice from the kitchen, so I threw my controller onto the couch and ran after him. "Give me back, Dracula!"

"No!"

As I ran into the kitchen, he ran back into the living room.

"Edward!" I yelled at him, getting angrier. For some reason, this also pissed off my wolf.

"Edward, give Emma back her book," Carlisle said as I ran into the living room.

"No!" He yelled. "I admit that I made a mistake, but I am fixing it before it gets out of hand."

He got ready to run again when Jasper sped to his side and grabbed his arm. "I can feel her anger toward you, and I'm sure you can hear how she's going to kill you in her thoughts, so why don't you just hand her the book?"

He sighed dramatically, as if his life were falling apart. "Fine," he said, throwing the book onto the couch.

I picked it up and held it against my chest, feeling my anger subside. "Thank you," I told him.

"You're not welcome," he told me as he flopped down onto the chair. "I am already regretting giving that to you."

"I know what will make you feel better," I told him.

"What?" he sulkily asked.

"Want to play fetch?"

For some reason, both Emmet and Edward thought playing fetch with me in my wolf form was the ultimate form of entertainment. It always made me laugh at how excited they got to throw a ball into the forest for me to run after, but it was fun for me too so I continued to play with them.

This simple request sent both boys running into the backyard with me close behind. I phased into my wolf form and played fetch with them for hours, rounding out a perfect birthday.