Ron stayed silent, tilting his head to one side with curiosity.

"You," the girl smiled. "Everything that Harry has overcome is all thanks to you, and Hermione. But you are the reason why he has been able to take up any challenge that gets thrown to him. I'm sure Harry is aware of that and is feeling bad for having to face this Tournament without you by his side. And I know that your moment of glory will come, I just know it. But you have to support Harry again for this. Take your time with this, but he does need you."

"I guess," Ron sighed. "But I'm still not ready to talk to him."

"Of course..."

Something in Helena's mind suddenly clicked which made her smile mischievously, causing Ron to cautiously ask her what she was thinking as the girl shared the same look his twin brothers usually had.

"Ron, I have a special assignment for you," she grinned.

"Okayyy..." the boy was afraid to ask but did anyway. "What is it?"

"Help me find out what the first task will be."

"W-What? First task?" the boy was confused.

"Yes, for the Triwizard Tournament. I need to know what the first task is. It's very important!"

"Shhhhhhhh..."

Madame Pince, the librarian, hushed and glared at the girl who had raised her voice louder then what was permitted at the library.

"It's very important," Helena whispered. "Please, Ron. I need your help."

"Okay, I'll help," the redhead accepted. "But you'll have to tell me why eventually. There's something you're not telling me, Nina. I know by a fact that you were hesitant about the Triwizard Tournament."

"And we'll get to that. But right now, we need to find out."

The following days of the week had gone by fast for Helena as she tried to get information about the first task of the Tournament with the help of the twins and Ron, doing the work on his own.

But with no luck, they were still in a blank page. Helena had tried sitting next to Fleur Delacour's group of friends one day to snoop on their conversation while she pretended to be reading a book, but the Beauxbatons students did not buy it and started speaking in French. The twins spoke to some Hufflepuffs while selling them Weasley Wizard Wheezes products, asking if Cedric needed some to help with the first task, hoping they would give them a clue. The Hufflepuff students pointed out that the real Hogwarts champion didn't need help.

It was clear by then that no one outside of Gryffindor supported Harry as Hogwarts champion and the other houses always kept their distance when a Gryffindor showed up near them. Some would glare, others would talk amongst themselves as they watched them walk by. Gryffindor students had never felt more left out in their lives, not even when a match of Quidditch was around the corner.

"No one knows anything," said Ron quietly to Helena, while the both waited until the stairs stopped shifting to continue their way down. "And if they do, they aren't willing to help because they think we'll help Harry."

"Ok, but if they do tell us... Won't you want to tell him what the first task is?" Helena asked hopeful.

Ron's blank stare answered her question.

"Anyway," began Helena, "we have to keep trying!"

"Ugh, I know. It's important but why? Just tell me already, Nina. You're slowly killing me with suspense!" Ron said dramatically.

"Fine, you deserve to know." Helena took a deep breath, closing her eyes and then simply said, "Cedric is in danger. Real danger. And we have to help him not get hurt."