Chapter 2: Welcome to Your New Home, Again

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE!
Hey guys I decided to have Fred and George finish their year while still keeping the magic shop as part of the plot just because it made more sense moving forward.
Anyways enjoy chapter 2!

"Y/n, wake up," Ron whispers as runs his hand through my hair and kisses my cheek. "Good morning darling."

"Good morning red," I say with a smile.

"Red?" he giggles, " I haven't heard that one before."

"Well, I like it so get used to it lover boy." I smile as I sit up

"Wow loverboy, someone woke up full of new names for me."

"I'm in a good mood, today's the first day of the rest of our lives." I get up.

"You mean the first day of school." He says rolling his eyes

"Yes, the first day of school? Hey what are you rolling your eyes for?" I ask as I nudge him.

"Nothing, I'm just not excited for the actual learning portion of it, that's all. Here's your uniform, your mum brought it by earlier, now get ready we have to go soon." He says handing me the uniform.

"My mom?" I ask

"Yes" he says as he takes off his shirt, "now where'd my uniform go."

"My mom saw you?"

"Yes"

"And she was fine with it?"

"Well she stopped by Riley's room first and saw George and said nothing, so I guess."

"George is here? Merlin, the two of you should just move in already."

"Well if you insist," Ron laughs. "I can't find my tie, do you see it?"

"Here," I hand him his tie from the nightstand, "mom has too much trust in us." I sat as I wrap the tie around his neck.

"Well don't get mad about it, it just means we get more time alone." He says as he looks at me, we lock eyes, he looks down at my lips as we move closer together our lips interlock. One hand on my cheek and the other on my hip.

His sweet lips on mine, I feel at home. With my hand on his chest, I feel warm.

He moves back slightly, his arm still around my wait. "Darling I'd love to stay here forever and kiss you, but we can't be late for the train."

"Fine, one more!" I say as I move closer and kiss him again.

"I love you y/n," Ron says.

"I love you too Ron," I respond as I move his hair out of his eyes with my hand.

There's a long pause as we stand there holding each other.

"Y/n?" Ron says quietly.

"What's up love?" I ask.

"What if you don't get into Gryffindor? What will we do then?"

"Ron, we've talked about this. We'll sit together at most meals, have classes together, and spend our free time together. Maybe I'll even sneak over some day, or you'll come to me."

"Are you sure it'll be ok?" He asks.

"Of course."

He smiles, and kisses me again. "Well Gryffindor will finally have to try in quidditch."

"Not only will you have to try but you'll have to get ready to lose, because if I'm in Hufflepuff you're going down."

He laughs, "come on, we don't have much time."