╰┈➤ hoshiko vlive ( 🐈 ) | 070221

DISCLAIMERS:italics - japanese hoshiko was sat on the floor of the dance studio

DISCLAIMERS:
italics - japanese

hoshiko was sat on the floor of the dance studio. she was sat quite close to the camera, looking at her own reflection to check her appearance. she run her hand through her hair and ruffled it a little bit in an attempt to make it look better. once she seemed to be satisfied, she gave the camera soft smile before moving a little bit further away. in her attempt to to do so, however, she managed to make the phone fall. "oh shh-" she scrambled to pick up the phone and tried her best to readjust it, letting out a quiet giggle whole doing so due to finding the situation slightly amusing.

she moved away from the phone again and paused for a second. "I... think its fine?" she sounded uncertain, which was reflected on her facial expressions as she focused her gaze on the phone. she was eventually able to release a somewhat amused sighed as she run a hand through her hair again. "that was an eventful start." she admitted, still somewhat amused, and gave a smile to the camera. "hi snowdrops. how have you all been?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

username: hoshiko is so pretty and she knows it

username: it's okay, we all struggle sometimes 😭

username: hi baby 🥺 how have you been doing

username: where are the rest of the members?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

hoshiko read the comments, struggling a little bit as, despite having a lot of idol experience, she still wasn't used to reading the comments this fast. she ran a hand through her hair again, realising how awkward the silence was becoming. this was her first solo vlive as a freesya member and her nervousness was still getting to her a little bit.

not wanting the silence to become even more awkward, she finally decided to speak up. "it's just me today, I hope you all don't mind." she scanned the comments for a second before continuing speaking. "I don't really have much planned today, I was just thinking of catching up with all of you. maybe dance to a couple of songs. how does that sound?" she asked and moved slightly closer to the phone to check the reactions of the fans.