Prologue

It was raining. He grabbed his umbrella and went to his car. He was going to buy some groceries. He wanted to make some romantic dinner for his husband.

His husband was at work. Yeah work... He never told him what was his job. His husband Mark, was a mysterious man but he loved him even if he has secrets. But other than that he was funny , kind , workholic sometimes even party animal. He stopped thinking about his husband when he arrived at market. He got in market and pulled out his groceries list he grabbed all things that listed , paid for their money then went back to his car.

When he got out of market. He didn't expected to see his husband waiting for him at his car. He smiled a little bit , while he was putting away groceries "I didn't expected to see you here, if you told me i could've waited for you my love." Mark didn't say anthing but take his hand. He stared at him a little bit " Are you okay?" , Mark shook his head slowly "I am really sorry" , he stared at Marks eyes for a long time because he was confused. "What are you apologising for?" , Mark seemed guilty like he was up to something. "For this Clover", he was about to ask Mark what is it but he felt pain at his neck then everything went black.