𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄

hey everyone! happy belated
holidays! i hope you all had a
good holiday with friends and
family.

I am planning on a second
christmas special but it's
not going to be on here. It's
going to be on BLIZZARD. my
one shot book.

since overhaul's arc felt pretty
short, I think i'm just going to
speed run through it since I
am struggling to keep tomomi
relevant to the arc with eri and
everything. because this arc
was mostly about eri and her
quirk.

don't forget to comment and
vote. I have been lacking in
comments on my books lately
and that's my fault for not posting
as much as I used to but I would still
like to see you all spam this up.

Happy reading!...

     It felt like the LOV all over again. Tomomi was aimlessly running through the darkened hallway as she could hear the voices and attack impacts of different heroes and villains. It was all a jumbled up mess but all she could think about was Eri and how she was possibly doing. If the Hero Commission were here, they must know about her abduction and Eri.

   "Boss wants us to take the girls and go!" She suddenly heard one of his lackey's vice ring in her ears just as she was about to turn a corner.

     Tomomi quickly hid as she heard them move closer. Taking a deep breath, she remembered what Kurayami told her to do. Focus on her hands. The center, to be exact. "You get the little one and I'll get the teenager."

    "Right!" The other guy said before running down the hallway.

     Tomomi waited until the guy, who was supposed to get her, came closer to her. As soon as his steps got super close, she jumped out of hiding and blasted him in the chest with her new found powers. The incapacitated man flew a few feet away, his back slamming into a metal wall, creating a small crate.

    Steaming dry ice began forming all over his body, encasing him in a ice cocoon completely. Like a solid statue.

   "So that's what that does..." Tomomi mumbled, looking at her hands again. So the fire she has doesn't act as regular fire. It was ice but in a flame form. Once she's out of here, she will certainly ask Mr. Aizawa about it.

     "There you are." Chisaki's voice made her turn around quickly. She saw him standing just a few feet away from her with that creepy guy from earlier. He was holding Eri in his arms.

    "Eri!" Tomomi yelled, about to run to her but was stopped when Chisaki pointed a gun at her. Not at Eri but at Tomomi's head.

    "How did I know you were going to get clever with me?" He asked, chuckling slightly. "Make one more sudden move and I'll render you quirkless and brain dead."

   Tomomi froze in place as she could not take her eyes off of Eri, who was looking at her with a pleading and scared look in her bright red eyes. She wanted to run to the older girl but she couldn't because that would mean Miss Tomomi would get hurt because of her. And she already didn't want anything happening to her.

     But Tomomi didn't care what happened to her. As long as Eri was okay.

    "Now, I know I'll have to lock you in a padded room, this time." Chisaki said, walking towards her. "I can see why Shigaraki had trouble with you....you're too smart for a lot of people."