Chapter 6: A Few Years Later

A long time has passed. The events of a new boss of the mafia in Italy has spread. So far, everyone was at peace and there were no new stand users.

Jotaro was calmly sitting down at his home reading a book. Then his nine year old daughter ran to him crying. "What's wrong Jolyne?" he asked.

"D-Daddy! T-T-T-The kids at school said I-I couldn't marry you!" Jolye cried. She sobbed even louder. Jotaro patiently let her bawl her eyes out.

"It's ok Jolyne. You can find someone else to marry."

"B-But who???"

"Someone stronger than daddy." (I stole this part from a video I saw)

While Jotaro and Jolyne had their moment, Jotaro's wife came in. "You have a visitor honey" she said. "Send him in."

Ryuzaki came in. His shoulder looked better and he wasn't bleeding. In fact he looked a lot older and mature. Since a few years have passed he was now 18.

"Ryuzaki..." said Jotaro. "Jolyne, go to mommy." "Ok daddy." Jolyne left them alone.

"Hello Ryuzaki." "Hey Jotaro."

"What do you need?"

"Well..." Ryuzaki scratched the back of his head. "I.. I want to apologize. I shouldn't have acted like that. I was arrogant and stubborn. It's my fault that I got hurt."

Jotaro could tell his apology was sincere. "Alright Ryuzaki. I accept your apology. Is that the only reason you came?"

"No. I want to help you with your work! I want to help you chase down stand users!"

Jotaro raised his eyebrow. He assumed that Ryuzaki came to fight for a rematch, but here he is apologizing and asking to help him...

"Okay Ryuzaki. You can help me."
"Yes!"

"But there's no report of stand users. So you don't need to help me right now" "Oh ok."