Valley5241 and Friends gets KingForDisney Part 1

KingForDisney continues pointing a middle finger and Valley5241 and the others were waiting for him

Valley5241: KingForDisney this is going to take you times and hi I am Valley5241 I am really mad at you for making horrible disburing videos out of Lewis Robinson you know that is child abuse you going to get your self arrested.

Bubbles8218: My name is Bubbles8218 I am really mad at you for adding disburbing videos out of Lewis Robinson you know that is child abuse you know that is very naughty of you

Julidizor2015: "My name is Julidizor2015. I used to be referred to as 16judizor, Daviddizor, Daviddizor1, Julidizor2016, Julidizor2017, Julidizor2018, and Julidizor2019. I'm a friend of Bubbles8218's claiming that Wilbur Robinson is Incident and Lewis Robinson is a Villian instead of a good hero and one of the good characters

Princessjill4444: "Hi. I'm Princessjill4444 can't take it anymore! I'm getting rid of you!"

761954: "I'm 761954, Bubbles8218's devoted husband. Stop making Disburbing videos out of Lewis Robinson that making me sick!"

Magixa1989: "My name is Magixa1989. I used to be referred to as Magica89 and Magixa89. I'm a friend of Bubbles8218's. I'm best friends with 761954, Bubbles8218, and Ben10Magician. Never, never redirect others' articles without Permission!"

Ben10Magician: "Hey, there. Ben10Magician here. You are the worst YouTube User I've met!"

Sarah West: Hi my name is Sarah West I can not believe you are making disburbing hate videos out of Lewis Robinson that is not funny it is very child abuse you can sent to jail.

Minnie Mouse: My name is Minnie Mouse from Mickey Mouse Cartoons you thought making hate videos out of Lewis Robinson is right Honesty I found it child abuse and unfunny.

Alice Libbel: My name is Alice Libbel from Alice in Wonderland Claiming Wilbur Robinson is a hero and Lewis Robinson is not that's not true because Lewis Robinson is the main Protagonist doesn't mean he is not.

Wendy Darling: My name is Wendy Darling from Peter Pan you think Terra,Penny Peterson,Rapunzel,Me,Riley,Penny,Alice or and the others are Wilbur's Wife guess what! that's not true at all.

Lilo: Hi my name is Lilo from Lilo and Stitch I hope you are abandoned in YouTube not only you are abandoned in everything else.

KingForDisney: LILO YOU CAN'T ABANDONED ME I QUIT!!

Lilo: good quit then I guess no more making hate videos out of Lewis Robinson.

Kairi: My name is Kairi from Kingdom Hearts you can watch Garfield and Friends and Anastasia instead of watching something else.

Amy Rose: My name is Amy Rose from Sonic the hedgehog: you brought the powerpuff girls on dvd without permission.

Namine: My name is Namine from the kingdom hearts series I am very mad at you for doing nasty things to Lewis Robinson you know that Lewis Robinson doesn't deserve it you know that Lewis Robinson is the main Protagonist in the film you know that Dor-15 is a Villian not Lewis Robinson I dispite Lewis Robinson as a Villian and Wilbur Robinson as a Hero.

Rapunzel: My name is Rapunzel from Tangled You have no charm to being mean to the Sweet Orphan named Lewis Robinson.

Kingfordisney: But Rapunzel I am sorry.

Rapunzel: KingForDisney you apologized is unacceptable.

Susan Test: My name is Susan Test from Johnny Test Maing Hate Videos out of Lewis Robinson is Wrong.

Olivia Flaversham: My Name is Olivia Flaversham I hope you like my movie along with the others movies instead.

Kilala Reno: My Name is Kilala Reno I hope you became a hey Arnold fan and Lewis Robinson Fanboy someday

Viper: My name is viper from Kung fu panda I hope you like eating disgusting foods instead.

Kingfordisney: Ewww not these disgusting foods.

Viper: Too bad for you mean jerk.