KingForDisney Gets Busted

Once KingForDisney was laughing cut to his laptop

Kingfordisney: Yes it's finally make my YouTube poop and hate videos out of Lewis Robinson in YouTube

Once KingForDisney Made a horrible video out of Lewis Robinson

Kingfordisney: Yes I make Hate Videos out of Lewis Robinson.

KingForDisney's Dad got real angry.

KingForDisney: oh no it's my dad!!

KingForDisney's Dad: KingForDisney did you make horrible videos out of Lewis Robinson let me see

Kingfordisney: no! (Angerily)

KingForDisney's Dad: OH MY GOODNESS KINGFORDISNEY HOW DARE YOU MAKE HATE VIDEOS OUT OF LEWIS ROBINSON YOU THAT HE DOES NOT DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM MEET THE ROBINSONS! YOU THAT IS CHILD ABUSE YOU KNOW THAT YOU GOING TO BE BANNED IN YOUTUBE! THAT'S IT I AM DELETING YOUR VIDEOS AND CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT!!

KingForDisney: NO DAD PLEASE

Kingfordisney's Dad: TO BAD.

KingForDisney: WAAAAAHHH!!! DAD WHY DID YOU DELETE MY VIDEOS AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WAAAAHHH!!! (While KingForDisney was throwing his fist up and crying)

Kingfordisney's Dad: KINGFORDISNEY STOP THROWING YOUR FIST UP AND CRYING LIKE A BABY!! YOU ARE TOO OLD TO ACT LIKE THIS NOW GO TO SLEEP!!

Kingfordisney: I HATE YOU

Kingfordisney's Dad: TO BAD

Kingfordisney: I AM POINT A MIDDLE FINGER ON YOU!!!

KingForDisney's DON'T YOU DARE POINT A MIDDLE FINGER ON ME MISTER IF YOU DO I WILL DESTROY YOUR LAPTOP!!!

KingForDisney points a middle finger on him

Kingfordisney's KINGFORDISNEY HOW DARE YOU POINT A MIDDLE FIGER ON ME THAT'S IT NOW I AM DESTROYING YOUR LAPTOP IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Kingfordisney: NOOOO!!!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!!

KingForDisney's Dad: TOO BAD!!!

KingForDisney's dad destroys KingForDisney's laptop into flames.

Kingfordisney:NO DAD WHY DID YOU DESTROYED MY LAPTOP WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

KingForDisney's Dad: THAT'S IT I AM CALLINGG EVERYONE ON YOU!!!

Kingfordisney: NOOOOOO!!! PLEASE DAD

Kingfordisney's Dad: TOO BAD!

KingForDisney's Dad is calling on the phone.

Valley5241: Hello may I be my service please

Kingfordisney: Yes Valley5241 my son KingForDisney made a bad video out of Lewis Robinson from Meet the Robinsons can you please take him please.

Valley5241: OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME I GO BRING HIM AND HIS WIFE AND HIS FRIENDS OKAY BYE.

KingForDisney's Dad: KingForDisney I am going to take you to see Valley5241 and her friends to punished you good bye.