FOUR: THE DAYS I LOST MY MIND... ~

2.10PM, 09/05/2019
London, Bluebell’s Avenue- Amore’s house

DIARY

‘I saw him for the first time today. He’s alive. Oh my god. I thought he left me for good. He was at our spot today. I left at 11am to get to Hyde Park by 12 and he was there. I was so enthusiastic I couldn’t find time to ask how he was alive, maybe he didn’t even die. Maybe the pills just made him unconscious, thank god he was unconscious, otherwise he would have known. To be fair I don’t even care now, I went to our special spot by the lake he was there. The sun shining on his face, a large smile stretched across his face. A picnic. He saved me from my parent’s death, and I didn’t have the chance to comfort him, maybe that’s why he attempted suicide. We both went and got ice cream, we both got chocolate, but the cashier was staring at me as if I was crazy. He laughed at me, and I smiled back at him. We talked to each other all the way as were making it back to Hyde Park. More people were staring at us, but I couldn’t care less. All that mattered was that he was alive; not the fact that he left me a year ago for some other girl…’

‘I walked back from the park, my brain couldn’t handle his death for a year and when I finally managed to meet him again and again over a week, I lost him once again. We were by our spot again, picnic at Hyde Park, we ate some cake, hoarded sweets, had some sweetcorn and tuna sandwiches and then he decided to jokingly push me into the lake. Even thought it was summer in London, my body was freezing as he pulled me out, I gave him a death stare and he smirked. Everyone was staring at us. I unexpectedly pushed him back, but as I bent over to help him out, he didn’t bring his hand out. Bubbles stopped popping out, the entire lake ran red… I could barely walk home properly, why. No one seemed to realise anything about the water that was now filled with his blood, or even my bloody hands…but why come back when you left me in the first place?’