♡BANDAGES ♡

A/N: Hello there! Enjoying my story? Make sure to get hydrated while your on your phone! Remember that our body is 70% water so drink up or you'll probably pass out or something, I don't want my precious viewer to get hurt! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

SHOTOS POV:

I woke up to see y/n beside me in the recovery girls office, she was asleep.

She looks cute when she's like this, she looks so peacfull... Some minutes later, the recovery girl came in she said that she'll be going to an emergency. At that time, y/n just woke up.
She gave y/n some bandages and told her to please bandage me up for her.

Y/NS POV:

I woke up to see Shoto lying the bed, he was awake, I heard the recovery girl told me to bandage him up. Now that I remember that, why do I feel so nervous when I'm alone with him? What's this feeling?

I started to cover Shotos wounds, he looks so calm. " I'm sorry if I hurted you.." he said while his face whas gloomy. " N-No! It's my fault that you passed out! I'm the one who should say sorry first!" How can he blame himself for this? Im clearly the one who's wrong. It was a bit off silent in the room until Shoto said " Then it's our fault that we end up like this now." "I'm not sure, it's more than my fault tho...'' I still feel guilty even though it's boths fault.
  " So your y/n Aizawa right?" " Wha-How did you know!?!"  She answered with a cute surprised face expression " Well, your quirk is similar to Mr. Aizawas quirk. You both use your brain to control your quirk and you have some face features like him." How could he know that fast?!?            " Good job Sherlock Holmes! Your the first to notice this! " He's like the secret love  of Einstein and Sherlock Holmes! I could never be that.

Mean while:

SHOTOS POV:

"Soo, what's the ships name?" Mina said while looking at Y/n with her eyebrows going up and down, y/n looked red as a 🍅 tomato 🍅 "OooHh, Me SmElS LuV In thE AiR~" said Mina still looking at y/n with that face
  I can feel my face heat up sunddenly, I turned back to look at y/n, who's standing there, face Soo red that'll put Kirishimas hair to shame.

Why does she looks so cute all the time!?

I was looking at her for awhile when our eyes met, my blue and grey eyes met her e/c eyes. I can feel my face heating up even more! We turned away quicky.

Y/NS POV:

KYAAAAAA!!! What did I just do !?!  Did we just make eye contact? Shit shit shitttt! What will he think about me after this incident?!

   Y/n right now:.  ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ.      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Todo: (〃゚3゚〃)

Gahahabbywjdmckdjshsnsj shsæ, hello besties you doing gud? I know this part is kinda cringe but I'm too lazy to fix it so yaaaaa.... Sorry if it's sort.