Arc 1-Chapter 10: Overblot

Start from the beginning

"Argh! What do you fools think you're doing?" Riddle questions, annoyed.

"W-w-whoa, what are you thinking?!" Cater asks nervously.

"He's only in danger like this!! That's what you said, right?!" Grim says back.

"I won't be able to sleep with him like this. And..." Deuce trails off.

"He still hasn't said; "I was wrong. I'm so sorry" yet!" Ace picks up and finishes.

"...You all... Got it! I can overwrite his magic with my Doodle Suit, even if just for a short while." Trey says. "We need to finish this quickly! Headmaster, please work on evacuating the residents. We'll handle Riddle." He then tells the school dean.

"Hold on just a second all of you! It's too dangerous!" The masked man retorts.

"That's right! What's even gotten into you, Trey? You know that you can't beat, Riddle." Cater says in agreement.

"Only challenging guys you know you can beat, that's just lame!" Ace retorts.

"It isn't cool at all!" Grim agrees.

"I can't think of anything else that can bring him back to his senses as quickly as possible." Deuce adds in.

"Yeah, I can't lose him. I... I still have a lot to talk to him about." Trey says next.

"There's no going back now! We have to stop him before it's too late!" Isaac adds.

"...Ah, shit! Understood. I'm really not cut out for this kind of thing!" Cater says.

"Ugh, fine... As soon as I finish evacuating the other students I'll be right back! Hold on until then!" Crowley says and goes to get the students evacuated.

"This guy, that guy, you all have some nerve... I'll take all your heads off at once!" Riddle says as

"Riddle's body can't keep this up. We have to stop him before it's too late..." Trey tells them, clearly worried. Isaac looks at the others, then to Riddle and the thing behind him.

"I have an idea. You guys distract him!" He says and runs behind the bushes.

"Wha-! Isaac?!" Cater shouts but the boy was already gone.

"Well, let's do what he says." Ace suggests. "Trey, do you think you can overwrite Riddle's magic like you did before?" He asks the upperclassmen.

"Yes, but not for very long." The bespectacled replies.

"Maybe, but maybe we can use that time to attack without our magic getting sealed!" The red-haired boy says.

"I agree! Let's do it!" Deuce agrees, getting his magic pen ready.

"Just you wait, Riddle! Raah!" Grim shouts and blows fire at the overblot dorm leader. With that, the others started attacking.

While that was all going on, and Riddle and the creature distracted, Isaac quietly crept up behind both. Then, as Riddle prepared to attack, he rushes forward and grabs the prefect from behind, locking his arms away so couldn't cast any magic.

"Gotcha! You won't be using any of that crap for now!" The vampire says, also having knocked the other male's magic pen out of his hand.

"Argh! Unhand me!" Riddle demanded

"What the-? Isaac?!" Cater exclaims surprised.

"What are you doing?! Get away from there!" Trey shouts.

"I'll be fine! Target that "thing", try aiming for its head! I'll hold back, Riddle!" The black haired boy says back.

"I said, unhand me you peon! Obey your Queen!" Riddle demands again while struggling to get free, but it was useless.