No ridicule, no disdain, just the simplest friendliness.

    Liao Changyuan remembers that it was early summer. Li Jincheng was wearing a pure white school uniform and t-shirt. The sun hit his hair, and he lowered his head when he smiled.

.That kind of Li Jincheng surprised Liao Changyuan, and at the same time became a kind of redemption in his heart.

    In fact, he has always been a salvation-like existence, but... accidentally ruined by himself.

    Thinking that Li Jincheng had been strangled to death with his own hands, Liao Changyuan, who was lying on the operating table, felt a tingling pain in his heart. The sharp and violent pain caught him off guard.

    Only thinking that he was going to die, Liao Changyuan gradually let go.

    His final outcome was in line with his original expectations. After hearing Liao Changyuan's words, Li Jincheng gave him a cold look and said, "You deserve it."

    "I know... Jincheng..."

    Seeing Liao Changyuan looking at him, Li Jincheng stopped talking.

."I'm sorry for the past, but no matter how many I say I'm sorry, it probably won't help anymore... So Jincheng, I will definitely compensate you well in the future..."

    Li Jincheng looked at Liao Changyuan, who was sincere on the hospital bed, and wondered a little bit about what's going on with these people recently?

    It used to be Li Yaozu, and now it is Liao Changyuan, one or two, both of them vowed to change their minds and change their past.

    But are they telling the truth?

    Li Jincheng carefully observed Liao Changyuan and only felt that the feeling he gave himself was similar to Li Yaozu's.

    Both of them have changed from the inside.

    Li Jincheng has always believed in his own feelings. After thinking about it this way, his disgust and hatred for Liao Changyuan has also diminished a lot.

.He always remembers the kindness of others to him. If it weren't for Liao Changyuan, he would not be born again, and he would not know He Zhenxuan.

    Thinking of He Zhenxuan, Li Jincheng's tense expression gradually eased, and then he said: "So you now have the memory of the third generation?"

    "Yes."

    His previous life, and before and after Li Jincheng's rebirth.

    "What are you going to do next?"

    "Going back to the entertainment industry to be an actor, although I used to have no interest in my acting career, I actually like acting very much... I even thought about it in private for a long time..."

    After hearing what he said, Li Jincheng remembered that during the years in Kaohsiung, Liao Changyuan stayed at home every day and seemed to be watching DVDs.

.Popular, relatively popular, or not seen at all. At that time, Liao Changyuan's only strength was his comprehensive knowledge of movies.

    It's just that Li Jincheng didn't know that he was watching those movies with such a thought.

    "Come on, you."

    Seeing that Li Jincheng was ready to leave, Liao Changyuan called him again.

    "Something else?"

    "Jincheng, can you lend me a sum of money? I now... won't go to my family members anymore, plus I don't have any friends, and my body becomes like this again... So, I need a sum of money to spend this time. A period of time..."