New Threat Aproaches

Start from the beginning

As we kept talking the boys walked in. I looked over to Tom immediately hoping that he was okay, but he had such a sad look on his face. His eyes were a bit puffy and he looked like ha had just died. I got up from the couch and walked over to him giving him a hug. I also whispered a small "I'm sorry" to him. Once I backed away he glanced over to Liz. She shook her head and his face only got more confused.

"Why are you apologizing Y/n?" He said concern in his voice.

"It's your first time here and I've already managed to make you cry..." I said looking down to my feet.

He didn't say a word after that and only brought me back into a hug. I felt so extremely bad that it was Toms first time in America and he cries. I wanted this to be a happy moment, but it seemed to be anything but.

***

All of us passed the time by playing games on my Xbox in my living room. We played Minecraft and would try and make a little village so all of us could live together. The only thing that disturbed the vibe is that Tom got too lazy and so he kept insisting he would live with me.

At one point I just gave in because the house that he had tried to build was only a small dirt shack. He said that it was a "decent home" and I wasn't going to let him have that. So I expanded onto my house and let him live there.

After a couple hours I realized that it had gotten pretty late. I had no idea what their sleeping situation was and it didn't want to make it awkward by asking. Then Liz perked up to save my life.

"It's getting late. Are you guys gonna just go back to your hotel?" Liz said noticing my contemplation.

"Yeah I'd were bothering you Y/n we can head out. It is already 8pm." Ranboo said trying to be considerate.

I then thought of a fun idea. They could spend the night here. My parents weren't going to be home for a week because another small business trip. I don't see what the harm in one night would do.

"Hey I have an idea. Would you two like to spend the night? I know Liz would, but I ask because your stuff is at the hotel." I said in hopes they would accept.

"Um I don't see why not. Won't your parents be home?" Tom said confused.

"They won't they have a business trip this week" Liz said finishing my thoughts for me.

"Oh I'm well I'm okay with that! How about you Ranboo?" Tom asked turning his head over to Ranboo.

"Sure! Plus we could do some shopping and get us all some wacky outfits." Ranboo said to solve the "no clothes" problem.

"I COULD STYLE YOU GUYS!!!" Liz screamed.

I only laughed at them. I guess we were going to be making a night time trip to pretty much any clothing store the boys wanted to go. I listed off some options to them and the overall decision for some reason was Walmart.

I took my parents extra car and we all piled in. Tom had claimed shot gun so he sat next to me while Liz and Ranboo sat in the back. Liz of course grabbed the aux cord and we were screaming lyrics to all of the famous smp songs down the road. When we got to Walmart Tom seemed astounded.

His eyes were basically bulging out of his head when he said "This is like a tesco but bigger... wow"

We all laughed at him and we got out of the car. Walking up to the place wasn't a big deal, but once we got in Tom looked like he hadn't seen a store before. He walked over to me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"You and Liz are also getting outfits correct?!" He said smiling with a smug look.

I knew where this was going and I rolled my eyes and said "yes..."

He only smiled and we continued to walk still with his arm around my shoulder. We then made our way to the clothing section of the store and I could see the evil look in Toms eyes only grow more. He was browsing through all of the clothes, picking up some just to see what it may look like on me.

I assumed everyone was done with their haul as we all met up on the outskirts of the clothing area. I looked in everyone's arms and was actually surprised to see halfway decent clothes in them. I wasn't expecting everyone to actually look good.

We checked out our clothes then at separate check outs as to not spoil anything and then we went back out to the car. I got in and everyone else followed right back to the spots we had coming here. This time though Tom was the one with the six playing whatever he seen fit. I enjoyed the new ambiance through the car it was chill.

Once we got back to my house it seemed to switch. As we got in everyone had their bags. I handed mine to Tom, Liz handed hers to Ranboo and vise versa. I instructed everyone what rooms were available to go get changed in. I was in my room, Tom in the guest room, Ranboo in the bathroom and, Liz in my parents room. When we were all finished we all met up back in the living room.

I was presently surprised. Liz was wearing a sun dress, white flowery mesh tights underneath, and a sun hat. I commended Ranboo for picking out a halfway decent look. I then looked at what he was wearing and was stunned. Liz had put him in a really fancy suit and tie. I knew Liz was freaking out internally at how good he looked.

Now it was my turn to look at Tommy. I had put him in something that he had never warn before. I got tech wear pants, a stretchy turtle neck and  a fanny pack that instead of him putting it around his shoulder he ended up putting it on his hips. I laughed at him walking up to him to unclip it. He looked confused, but allowed me to take it off and move it.

"Oh that's where it was meant to go..." he said laughing in embarrassment.

I moved back to continue to look at him after the fix and I had to admit he looked good for never wearing things like this before. I started to just stare at him in awe. Apparently though I wasn't the only one. Once I looked up to meet Toms eyes he was looking at the outfit I was wearing in awe as well. I was wearing something similar to the style Tom was wearing. I had a a black pleated skirt with a slit in it and over it was a chain. Then there was a black mesh top and a cropped hoodie that I put over it.

I was completely surprised that Tom had any sort of fashion sense while making this outfit. It was almost too impossible. I look at him suspiciously and glance over to Liz who is trying her best to hold in her laugh.

"I FUCKING NEW IT! He doesn't have fashion sense enough for him to choose this. This was your doing!" I said pointing my finger at Liz.

All she did was crumple over and laugh. I rolled my eyes. Even though she was the one that picked out my outfit I had to admit I looked good. Once we were happy with our outfits I took a picture to maybe post later and then we sat down on the couch eating the rest of the pizza that was left and watched all the movies we could think of acting out the extremely funny scenes.