❖ CHAPTER 4

❙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

           .    tara woke up the next day feeling more drained than ever. she put it as being hungover, though she had never drank an ounce of alcohol in her life.

"tara, here take this." egon told her, giving her an aspirin and a bottle of water.

she took the bottle of water and the pill.

after she took the aspirin, she looked to egon who looked at her with concern.

"what's going on with me, egon?" tara asked him. "i feel like i'm dying."

egon sighed. "i don't know yet. i wish i did but i don't." he answered truthfully.

she looked down, feeling like she was going to cry.

"will it ever get better?" she asked him.

egon didn't have the answers. usually he did, but this time he didn't.

tara sniffled.

"can i just have a hug?" she requested.

egon stepped forward and kneeled down at her bedside. he pulled her into his arms, giving her a hug.

pulling out from his embrace, she laid back down.

it had only been two days since she started feeling like this, she just wondered how long this was going to last..

*

two weeks went by and tara's health only worsened.

egon and the boys were so busy with work, that egon didn't have time to run any more tests or try anything new to figure out the problem with tara.

tara pretty much lived at the firehouse now with ray and egon. the only time egon ran tests was to track her sleep. her sleeping patterns were out of whack which made her  more fatigued.

in her nightmares now, she'd been hearing a strange voice calling out to her. calling her the watch dog and that they needed her.

each night, she'd wake up covered in blood from her nose bleeding. she didn't know how she was still alive from all the blood loss.

egon sat in her room one evening, checking her temperature.

he took it out once it started beeping. glancing at it, he looked to tara and went; "your fever is a 103 F-."

"that's bad." tara said, sounding nervous.

"yes, it is." he agreed with her, wiping off the temperature stick before putting the cap back on.

tara sighed, she ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair.

"where's dad?" she asked him.

"out." he replied.

tara had barely seen her father since their work had gone up in customers.

it was like peter was ashamed of seeing his daughter, who had been so ill.

❖ RESURRECTION ( GHOSTBUSTERS ) ✓ Vol. 1 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें