Friend

After the being said that every person their wanted to scream but failed to do so as they could not move a muscle they were unsurprisingly scared except a few.

???: Do not worry I will promise your safety and will not allow any of you to be harmed 

 Horikita: (whew that's a relief we don't have to worry about being harmed, but wait were is Ayanokouji-kun)

???: Ok before I unmute all of you I have some things I want  to say. First please don't immediately start shouting after Ii unmute you it is very annoying and I don't want to have to deal with it. Second for the reason I have brought you here is that I want you to react to the most mysterious student in the school. And for all of you just to let you know I am able to do anything I desire as I am God so don't get any funny ideas.

Everybody felt a shiver down their spine when he said that last sentence.

???: Anyway that is all I have to say, one again please don't shout when I unmute you also the student we are reacting to is not here at the moment but he will be joining us later.

Horikita: (So that explains it huh we will react to Ayanokouji-kun it will be very informative)

??? Than unmutes all the students and they all start chatting to each other but in low voices as they were afraid of ???.

Hirata: Um sorry sir but what do we call you.

???: Um well I don't really have a name so just call me Shiro.

Hirata: Thank you Shiro-san, is the student we are reacting to Kiyotaka-kun?

Shiro: Well done Hirata, yes we will be reacting to kiyotaka.

All the students seem shocked and wondering why we are reacting to Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji group AG for short: (Does that mean we will finally learn more about kiyotaka/kiyopon)

Kei: (YES! I can finally learn more about Kiyotaka he is way to secretive)

Ryuen: Hah, so I can finally find out more about that monster.

Kanzaki: What do you mean monster? Ryuen.

Ryuen: Does it matter Kanzaki he will show you anyway.

*Points at Shiro*

Shiro: Anyways since we have no more questions lets get right into this.

*Suddenly the black screen comes to life*

I gently laid Horikita down. Her jersey was probably going to get dirty,but we had bigger problems now. I sat there, with Horikita head in my lap. If only the area were cool... But the temperature was so high, hot and humid. Horikita occasionally trembled, like she was trying to curl into a ball. Trying to lessen her burden even a little, I held Horikita close to my chest. After some time had passed, Horikita woke up, sputtering out ragged breaths. Still in a daze, Horikita wasn't able to understand our situation.

Class D: HORIKITA-SAN! WHAT HAPPEND! 

Horikita: Calm down I only got sick and into fight I was fine later.

Class D still looks shocked 

Ibuki:(Heh look at their faces)

Ryuen: Look at that Ibuki ya really destroyed their leader huh.

Sudo: IBUKI?! YOU DID THIS?!

Horikita: Calm down Sudo-kun they are trying to provoke you sit down and keep watching.