6❄️ The Planned Meeting ❄️

Start from the beginning

"You know Panchali, Sahadev in his young days used to sleep like this, clutching the pillow" caressing the Shrutsen's head he says. "Exactly looking like him. "And look Satanik, totally like Nakul" penetrating the lip opening, his teeth glitters. "And Shrutkarman and Sutasom" the eyes of Yudhishthir moists up. "Are they our sons or I am looking Bhim and Arjun of young days. I can't belief our sons has grown this much, still can recall they used to run throughout the palace with their woobly feet and used to make troubles."

The overflowing talks of Yudhishthir lightens the room and makes their eyes heavy with tears.

"Okay, fine, Arya. They will awake" Draupadi holds Yudhishthir. "Now, let's go. Will meet tomorrow morning."

"But, I haven't met Prativindhya yet!"

"I know." Draupadi replies. "But, if you walk near him, he will definitely wake up and won't want to sleep. Already we make him sleep with great trouble. If you don't believe, ask Arya—"

"I know Panchali, but–" Yudhishthir obliquely looks at Draupadi and silences. He has now understood that, she is teasing him by taking the test the of his patience.

Draupadi laughs, broadly, squeezing her eyes. After a lot of long years later, Draupadi laughs, exactly like this, and then she shifts from his path opening the view of Prativindhya.

The turbulence of the sky has stopped. The faint light of the moon is entering into the chamber. At the window side, on the bed, covered in a essenced blue quilt, the fair figure of Prativindhya is sleeping, calmly, wearing the ever smiley face.

The droplets of teardrop Yudhishthir's eyes drips down and he unblinkingly remain looking at his son. His lips trembles up, many unuttered thinks making him murmur in inaudible voice. He has no action anymore. Somehow he manages to sit beside his head.
"Putra Prativindhya!" He mumbles. Dipping his fingers on the gaps of his brownish hairs, he starts to caresses his head and forehead and cheeks. His eyes closes. Tears rolls down the cheeks.

All turns silent in one go. Only the sniffles of two parents become audible.

❄️❄️

Cutting the rift of air, the rapid movement of spear whirls and makes the six surrounded soldiers fall. The pink lips of the spear holding boy curves into smile. His eyes are covered with a thick layer of cloth cover, yet, his excitement is visible through his action.

"Yesss! I did it" he screams by dragging his fist holding spear upward in air. Suddenly, he feels a cold touch of the metallic spear on his neck shivers him. The touch is quite unknown to him but giving a vibe of usually.

"Who are you?" He asks in his deep thundering voice, but no answer come.

"Ok!" Prativindhya replies back and give a sharp turn to his spear clashing the metals of both the spear with huge sound. Everything around him turns silent. He could now sense it.

Whhissshh!
Amidst of this silence, the movement of the spear of his opponent is audible and he is now going to ready for next fight.

"What a strong fighter!" He murmurs to himself and grips the spear tightly. Rotating himself high on air, he jumps in the direction of the opponent. This is the most strengthen move which could able to defeat many Rathis and Maharasthis. In his very childhood, on Indraprastha days, he noticed his father to practice this and at that time he told that when he would grow up, he himself would teach this. But, that day never comes. The fateful dice game tattered every moments in one go. Still, visualising that faint memory of his father, he learnt this. Though he is not so skilled in it, yet it works temporarily, able to defeat many, even Dhristadumnya sometimes kneels in front of this move.

Twaannggg!
The metal clashes again. How could this possible! Anyone is standing in front of this move! Prativindhya turns astonished.

"Who are you? Again I am asking who are you?" Prativindhya shouts like a little child who is getting some affectionate tease.

Again no answers come. Even, the arena of practice ground is completely silent. No one even his brothers voices aren't coming. Frustrated Prativindhya starts undoing the eyes covered cloth. But, the more he tries to open, the more it starts tangling. His tensed fingers making it more complex.

"Calm down Putra! Why so hurry? I have now very long time to meet you" the whisper hits the eardrum of Prativindhya which trembles him from foot to toe.

"Pitashreee—" he screams with his topmost voice. And spreading his arms, he wraps the front figure. Yudhishthir's arms too doesn't takes a moment to embrace his son.

After coming to Matsya from yesterday night, he haven't get oppertunity to meet Yudhishthir. Everytime he asked his mother, she had replied, "your father is busy. Though, later, he got oppertunity to meet his four other fathers, but, not him. Not even morning, when four other Pandavas came to practice ground, except Yudhishthir."

"I miss you, a lot" he sobs resting his head on the crook of Yudhishthir's shoulder.

"Me too, putra!" Holding tightly he replies. His fingers are busy in easing the tangles of covered cloth around his eyes. "You did very well. I am proud of you" he caresses his forehead. "I came near you, yesterday at late night, when you five fall asleep. So, now, today, I thought to surprise you."

"It's not fair!" He pouts. Exactly like his mother's tone. Every action, talks and activity is so similar to their mother, but, the look–

"So what's fair then?' releasing the last knot, Yudhishthir asks removing the cloth between their eyesight. The replicate figure of each other awestruck them.

"Everything!" Prativindhya utters in jaw-dropping voice, fixing his face straight to Yudhishthir.

The two fair golden, similar eyed gaze lost among each other.

❄️❄️

[ upar ka gaana sun skte hai😁]