6❄️ The Planned Meeting ❄️

The chariot along with huge army has been stopped beneath the shrine of Matsya palace. The dark night with drenching rain and wilder wind shivering the green flag of Panchal residing above the chariot.

"Bhrata, Pitashree-, where is my sons?" Raising her eyes the dusky lady in red attire asks, as soon as the two figures get down from the chariot.

Drupad smiles. As well as Dhristadumnya. They can feel how a separation of a mother from their children suffers.

"They are here, Putri." Indicating his hand behind the chariot, in front of the horse army, Drupad answers. Tear clusters on the eyes of Draupadi.

"Pitashree" joining her palms, she bows down and touches his feet. Drupad too opening his two hands blessed her. Dhristadumnya, her twin hugging her shares the affection.

"Ma- we are here!"
Five horses blowing the dust pauses. And the stern yet soft voices utters. Draupadi was greeting her other brothers, at that time, suddenly, these voices makes her jaw-dropped. Tears becomes unbound, the front views of her hazes out and then, she feels a tight embracement of five figures, very well known carrying the smell of her own blood and flesh.

"Putra!" She cries in joy.

❄️❄️

"Maharaj, along with the army, the king and princes from Panchal has arrived." The messenger informs Yudhishthir.

"Hmn" Yudhishthir nods his head and replies, then, again turning his head he proceed in writing the scrolls. The scroll with the term and treaty which will gonna send all over the kingdoms of Aryavart before sunrise for the wage of war. The war which is almost inevitable.

"With Maharaj Drupad, Upapandavas also came"

This time the hand of Yudhishthir shivers and a deep blue imprint of ink randomly falls on the scroll. He can't resist himself to look above. Rising his head, he moves his eyes around. His four brothers is also looking at him, looking at each other.

"You all can go. I will manage." He slowly says. His calm voice has grew into a minor eager impatient. Still, gripping his ink-dipped feather he looks down. The speed of writing of him increases abruptly. With the thrumming of shoes, Bhim, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev leaves the room. They are quite impatient too. To meet their sons.

❄️❄️

"Aha!" The bangle adorned bluish hued hand blocks his way. "No, no, so easily I can't let you go" she, dancing her eyebrows says.

Yudhishthir smiles softly, glancing at his wife standing at the doorstep of his sons' room.

"Do you know how many times your sons questioned me where is their Pitashree?" She says fixing her firm eyes on Yudhishthir.

"I'm sorry Panchali!" He speaks in his constant soft and calm tone. "But, I have sent Bhim, Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev. You know the war is inevitable now and for that we need army now–" the glance of Yudhishthir smoothens up. Draupadi's too eyes smudges with an hidden numbness.

"Anyway, I hope all done now" she asiding her head, trying to gain her joyous voice utters.

"Hmn" Yudhishthir too doesn't delay in respond.

"Then come" grabbing the wrist of him, she pulls him inside the room.

The five beds one after another is set up and on which the five sons of Draupadi and Pandavas is sleeping.
"They are inseparable, you know" Draupadi giggles by looking at them. The smile of Yudhishthir braodens up. Really, the reflection of themselves is so prominent in their sons that it's sometime become beyond imagination. He, with silent steps walks to each bed.