!¡ Oh baby you

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡

.
.
.

It was on one fine day

Hesseung was walking home by himself when a black car stopped on the way stopping him too.

This day was long and tyring enough, already lot of disappointing thing had happened, he was in the mood for nothing and he is not the type to care about his surrounding, but that car looked too expensive to not notice it and so to stop and check it fully, he can't deny that the car was sexier than most of the girls in his college.
.
He curiousily wanted to see more and waited to compare it to its owner.

He heard a click and the back door of the car was open, a very rich looking man stepped outside.

He was dressed all fancy and his face was satisfyingly bright and smily, he started walking untill he could stand infront of Hee.
Not forgeting to pull off his sunglasses to show more of his identity.

"You are mr Lee hesseung from business faculty am I right ?" His voice was vebrating confidence and strength.

Heeseung blinked many times instead of stuttering "I ahm Yes but .." he was at lose of words, how come someone like him had a slight clue about hee's existence.
.
"I came personaly here to thank you"he pointed respectively at Hee with his palm open toward him.

he did what !

"Sorry for what exactly?"

He made a thin line with his lips " Sound like you don't remember, I will refresh your memory"
"This place , a tanned boy, and you.

"Yes?" Hesseung waited for him to added more details to his story.

The later chukled amused cause heeseung wasn't getting his point "Didn't you save my precious son's life here on this same road?".

Heeseung scratched the back of his neck
Ah so it was about that.

Ofcours he remember the pretty boy from that night "Yes ".

The man smiled satisfied with his answer.

~~~~~~~~~

Yes something like that did happen actualy heeseung had saved the boy from some trouble makers who were blocking his way.

Heeseung had regonized the boy easly since he was the only american named park Jay who had transfered recently to their college and whom everyone was talking about.
.

Hee had Noticed the later didn't look confortable surrounded by three other boys from his age.
His eyes widened when he saw Jay handing them a bundle of cash money.

Did they threat his life or something?
they sure weren't his friends
something in them looked wrong.
Heeseung become alarmed and reacted quickly.

"Hey ! what are you doing!" he had shouted scaring them off before they all run away scared like homeless cats.
.
He was right they weren't his friends

He approached the boy.
When Jay noticed him getting closer he started walking fast and away from him following the others.

Heeseung tiny run after him.

"Wait did they hurt you ? What are you doing here by yourself ? " What was a student doing outside at this hour.

The boy sent him a glare

His eyes !
Its the first time he see them from this close and they look damn pretty even in the dark.
.
But instead of receiving a thank you from that small mouth, hee ended being scolded.