"Fine... but know you didn't win..." he said trying his best to feel accomplished.

"What ever you say Tomathy" I said smiling as I opened up Minecraft.

***

We only were able to play Minecraft for an hour before Tom had to log off. He had told me there was an important thing he needed to do so he could post it tomorrow. I was really sad that he had to leave, but knew it was for the best. Now though I was left with nothing to do.

I could go out on a walk. Even better yet I could try out the new skateboard that I got for christmas last year! I hadn't been skateboarding because it had become so cold, but didn't care too much. When I decided on that being my plan I put on a Philza hoodie, some ripped jeans with a rip in them and put on a beanie. Then I walked out of the door making sure everything was locked when I left.

When I got to the skatepark that was near my house I seen a couple other people skating. I took my Sapnap inspired skateboard and walked over to them in possibility of making new friends. One of them turned around and stared at me. I was a little confused but tried to ignore it. I sat on a bench close by taking out AirPods so I could listen to some music while I skate.

Then I sensed someone sitting next to me. I turned my head and sure enough someone sat on the bench with me with to my surprise a Karl Jacobs inspired board. I smiled a bit on it and I think they noticed. This person was tall based on them staring at me earlier. They had darkish brown hair with hazel but more so green eyes.

"Hi! I like your board!" I said tipping my head towards the board.

"Thanks I also like yours. Is it Sapnap inspired by any chance?" They said looking at me with excited hopeful eyes.

I nodded my head and said "yeah actually! I assume yours is Karl inspired?"

They nodded their head.

"What's your name?" I said excited to get to know this new person after already finding common interest.

"Oh my names Spenser! What's yours?" They said smiling at me awaiting my answer.

"Mines Y/n! It's nice to meet you!" I said smiling a bit more than I had planned.

"Would you like to go skate? We could keep chatting as we do so! I'd like to get to know you!" They said starting to stand up.

I did the same and followed close behind. As we walked over to the bowl we started talking about all of the smp people we liked. Then the topic got moved to music. I told them that I like stuff by some of the smp, but I was more into Lemon Demon, Saints Motel, and Cody Fry. They had some of the same interests in me too! When Spenser was ready to start skating I had to stop them.

"Hey um I actually don't really know how to skate... I got this board last Christmas and never had the time to learn..." I said looking down at the ground.

"That's fine! I can teach you!!!" Spenser said.

I lifted my head to see Spenser's extremely white smile. I was surprised on how good looking they were. I hadn't paid too much attention to that earlier. I shrugged it off and took them up on the offer of learning.

We first began with balancing. I put my board down on the ground and I stepped up on it. Spenser held my hand so that I wouldn't fall as I got up. Then they asked if I was alright. Once I indicated I was ready they let go of my hand. I stood there now on the board balancing by myself. I looked over to Spenser and they seemed really proud of me.

***

An hour had passed by and the majority of my time with Spenser was learning how to balance well and the best way to push off. I had a blast and was very excited to finally learn how to skate. On the other hand I was also happy to have a new friend like Spenser. They were patient and understanding when I was struggling with the board.

When we were done practicing for the day Spenser had asked if I wanted to go get something to eat with them. I was hungry so I said that sure. We both grabbed our boards and started walking away from the park. Then I thought to ask where they might want to eat.

"Hey Spenser where did you want to eat?" I said walking next to them.

"Oh I was just thinking of picking up something quick at McDonald's." They said swinging their hand that wasn't holding the board.

I slowed down a bit thinking about the conversation Tom and I literally had an hour or two ago. I knew that I couldn't get McDonald's with Spenser even though it was a harmless joke. If I were to get McDonald's with Spenser right after Tom said not to eat it with anyone other than him I would never hear the end of it.

"Hey Spenser could we go somewhere else?" I said hoping not to disrupt their plans.

"Yeah we can. Is there a reason you don't want McDonald's?" Spenser said looking at me with a concerned look.

I smiled a bit and said "no no nothing wrong. I just have a friend who is coming from the UK and they want to try it with me. They told me not to eat it with anyone else until they get here."

Spenser laughed a little and said "odd, but alright?! Does chipotle work?"

I nodded my head quickly and that is where we went instead. Both of us ordered our food and when it was done we went outside to eat. I got out of the door first so I had best pick. I chose to sit on the curb and Spenser joined me happily. We just continued to talk about our days and I even told them about my month in the UK. Of course I left out the part where I met the most famous streamers ever. I knew though that once Tommy posted the zipline vlog at some point that I was now going to be known. For now though I wanted to relish in the good moments.

***

It had now gotten quite late and I had parted ways with Spenser a while ago. They gave me their phone number and social media so I could get ahold of them if I ever wanted to go skating again. Now I just sat on my bed scrolling through Twitter. I wasn't looking for anything in particular. Then I head a knock at the door. I was a little confused because I knew it wasn't my parents. They usually just come in. So I got up walking down stairs and to the door.

I opened it and found Liz standing there with Ranboo. I smiled at the both of them and invited them in. Before I could get the door closed there was a hand that had blocked it. I followed the arm up to a familiar face standing in my door way. It was one face that had said they weren't going to be able to make it. It was Tommy.

My body immediately took into action and I swung back open the door and rushed to hug him wrapping my arms and legs around him. This was the best surprise ever and I was so happy that I started to cry a little. Once Tommy and I let go I just stared at him in shock. He moved his hand up and wiped the tear that had fallen down my cheek off.

I nudged his shoulder a bit in disbelief "you fucking asshole! You lied to me!"

He only smiled back at me "Yes, but you were surprised weren't you?"

I nodded my head and went back in for another hug. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before letting go again. I then looked over to the other two watching as I have tears on my face and happiness in my eyes.

"You fuckers!" I said pointing my finger at both Ranboo and Liz.