NEW GUY, A HUNTER APPEARS

Start from the beginning

Nero: Well Sona-san, good luck.

She nodded and then looked at my bento.

Sona: Did you do it?

Nero: Yes, do you want some?

Sona: No thanks, I'm fine.

Nero: Sona-san please insist.

Sona: Well, I'll only do it because you were kind Nero-kun * have a shrimp *

Sona * surprised because not even her maid cooks her like this *: It's delicious

Nero: Arigato So-chan

??: Ara ara Nero-kun I didn't think you were so brave to flirt with the iron president.

Sona * blushed *: Kiryuu-san.

Kiryuu: And tell me Nero-kun, what are you hiding?

Nero: Huh?

Kiryuu: It is obvious that you are hiding something and I will only tell you that this city is full of mysteries and paranormal things.

Nero: And how do you know that Kiryuu-san?

Kiryuu: Easy a week ago a business called DEVIL MAY CRY appeared which is dedicated to the exorcism of demons from limbo.

Nero: Wow, when I arrived I didn't know about that. (Thinking: I really do know because that business is mine, perverted girl.)

Nero: Now would you do me the favor of leaving you make me uncomfortable *A little annoying*

Kiryuu: Bye Bye Baby

Kiryuu is leaving at last, I was already getting nervous since what I want most is to avoid being attacked while I study.

Sona: And tell me Nero-kun, are you going to join a club?

Nero: I don't know, I'm still thinking about it. Depends on not getting bored.

Sona: Well Nero-kun you can join the council if you want some action

Nero: I'll keep that in mind Sona-san.

Sona narrates:

When Kiryuu said that I got nervous since I never thought that exorcists would reach such a level to open a business and what makes my hair stand on end is the name that they gave the place the translation of his name is: Akuma wa naku koto ga dekimasu, a week ago we have problems because every time we go to hunt a renegade or several, but we always find them dead or in the middle of a fight with a hunter who moves very fast, he always uses swords or pistols and rarely uses a kind of armor that gives off a great amount of power which seems to be at the level of a Maou, which is not normal, and another thing is that I blush every time I see Nero-kun, I don't know what's wrong with me, it's The first time this kind of thing happens to me not to mention that I feel that Nero-kun has a SAGRED GEAR which I still don't identify and I think it may be a Longuinus type. I invited Nero to see if he will come but something tells me he will not.