(BENT LIKE THIS)

But the surprising thing for her was that, someone else was groaning too from her behind. She turned back and saw that Sriansh was sitting on the ground while folding his legs and bringing them close to his chest. While his hands were hidden between his legs. And his eyes were closed. The actual thing was, when Aadyshri attacked the soldier from that spear, then from the back of the spear Sriansh got hurt. Yes, that Spear hit on his crotch 😳🤣. And due to this immense pain on his sensitive spot he too groaned with pain and fell on the ground. But Aadyshri was not aware of this, as she was too busy in the fight that she didn’t realized that she hit him. She was constantly staring towards Sriansh with amazement and asked “Tumhe kya hua?”. Pahal who had witnessed this started laughing and this amazed her more. After controlling his laughter Pahal replied “Uske sath hadsa ho gya”. Aadyshri still didn’t got it and while rolling her eyes she moved towards Kashyap to help him in the fighting, as they were about to defeat the enemy. “Acha hua Aadyshri ke hath me bhala tha to uske pichle hisse tujhe chot lgi sirf. Soch agr unke hath me talwar hoti to kya hota tera?🤣😳” teased Pahal. “Teri to..Ruk sale av btata hu” groaned Sriansh while beating Pahal. Kashyap saw this and muttered to himself while getting irritated “Nautanki”. After a while the 4vof them succeeded in defending the enemy. Most of the soldiers had already left the battlefield in the fear of getting killed. Now Thilak kumar and Maharaja Kanush were left. Both were dangerously injured. Aadyshri went towards Kanush and without even thinking twice she slit his throat with her sword and and severed his head from his torso. Kanush died at the spot. Witnessing this merciless murder of Kanush Thilak kumar got trembled and he immediately ran from there. “Are wo bhag gya” informed Pahal. “Jane do kyuki uski sza to kuch aur hi h. Tum chinta mt kro”. They all sighed and Sriansh asked “Wese ap dono kha mile?”. “Are wo mai jb Kstijgadh phuchne hi wala tha to ye mujhe raste me mile. Inhone btaya ki ye Shenapati h wha ke. Aur mai tb inke sath milke aplog ki madad krne aagye” replied Pahal with a smile. Sriansh thought “Are haa, Pahal to janta hi nhi ki ye Kashyap hme phle se janta h. Wo janta hi nhi ki ye Vashisht dew ke sathi the. Ise lg rha hoga ki ye inse phli baar mila h, kyuki Kashyap ka v chehra dhka rhta tha. Lekin Kashyap ne Pahal ko waps jungle me kyu laya?”. “Kya hua? Kuch soch rhe ho kya?” asked Kashyap while smirking. “Nhi nhi. Mai kuch nhi soch rha hu” replied Sriansh. “Chliye to hm sb Kstijgadh chlte h” said Kashyap. They all nodded and were about to go when Kashyap interrupted “Are rukiye rukiye”. The rest of the three got confused. “Kya hua Guru Kashyap? Koi preshani h kya?” asked Aadyshri. On which Kashyap nodded his head and approached towards her. He knelt down and asked “Ap thik h na? Mujhe maf kr dijiye agr mai apki raksha krta hota to ap kv ese yha aati hi nhi. Bhut drd ho rha hoga na chot pe? Ye lijiye mai ye dwa laya hu. Ap phle kahi Jake lga lijiye fir hm chlenge”. Aadyshri wiped his tears and replied “Meri itni chinta krte v h aur khte h ki apki glti h sb. Pta h ap sbse ache ho. Mai av bs thode der me aati hu”. And then Kashyap handed her the aayurvedic medicine. She took it went a little away from them living the trio alone, as she has to lift her lehenga little up to apply the medicine on her wound. “Pta h , mai tum dono ko Kstijgadh nhi le jaunga. Kyuki Kstijgadh to tumhari lash jayegi” informed Kashyap to the duo.
Flashback ends.
As both of them were fighting for their lives. Their bodies were trembling. Their faces were almost became pale. The immense pain on their crook due to pressure. But suddenly a flying sword cut the ropes their noose became loose and both of them fell on the ground. Kashyap turned around to know the cause and it was Aadyshri. “Ye kya kiya aapne rajkumari. Apko v pta h ki indono ne kitna galt  kia apke sath, hmare sath to kyu bchaya inge?” asked Kashyap while being furious. Aadyshri replied calmly “Inhe inki sza yha nhi Kstijgadh me milegi. Wse hi jese baki aapradhiyo ko milti h sza.”. “Lekin mai inhe khud apne hatho se maarna chahta hu kyuki inhone apke sath jo kiya...” Kashyap  tried to argue but got interrupted by Aadyshri who said sternly “Maine kha na , inhe inki sza baba denge. Hme khud inhe marke apne hath gnde nhi krne”. Kashyap while controlling his anger moved towards Sriansh and Pahal who were still panting hard. “To fir mai puri koshish krunga ki mahal me tum dono ko maut se v battar sza dilwau” threatened Kashyap in rage while staring towards them. Pahal was still confused that why everyone wants to give them such cruel punishment when they have not done anything harmless to Aadyshri. And then Kashyap made Aadyshri to sit on the horse while all the 3 marched towards Kstijgadh.
In Kstijgadh:
The health of Maharaja Yogesh was not well and so was Sumati. All the members were praying for the well being of Maharaja and Aadyshri. While Kabir, Kalindi and Daksh were overwhelmed with this news. They assumed that Maharaja Kanush may had killed Aadyshri and now the throne of Kstijgadh is not more far from them. Maharaja had ordered all the soldiers, constables to search for Aadyshri but she was no where to be found. At that time, Kashyap entered along with Aadyshri, Sriansh and Pahal. A maid conveyed this message to all the members of the family. Everyone got shocked and happy. They all took a sigh a relief.  Sumati  and Maharaja Yogesh ran towards the main hall along with Saudamini. “Aadyshri meri bacchi kha thi tu?” asked Sumati while approaching towards her. She hugged her started crying more loudly. Aadyshri too started sobbing. “Mai thik hu daii maa. Ap dekho mai bilkul thik hu” she replied while being in her embrace. Sumati broke the hug and investigated Aadyshri from head to toe. And then she immediately cupped her face and rained alot of feathery kisses on her face. Aadyshri got overwhelmed after getting so much of motherly love and that too after so many days.  Meanwhile Maharaja too entered. And he too hugged his beloved daughter. “Kha chli gyi thi? Hm kitne presan ho gye the?” asked Maharaja Yogesh while weeping. And then Kashyap narrated the whole story to all of them that how Sultangadh’s king wanted to kill her and how she got kidnapped by Sriansh. And how he saved her. He didn’t told that Aadyshri too had fought in the battlefield. After conveying the whole story Kashyap while pointing his finger towards Sriansh and Pahal informed “Ye rhe apke apradhi”. Sumati approached towards them and slapped both of them. “Kashyap! Karagar me dal do dono ko. Inki sza kl sunayi jaegi ” roared Maharaja Yogesh in rage.
Now what will happen? Plz do comment ur views and like the chapter. Also thanku so much for 2k+ views. Love you all ❣