The Date

Gordon❤
Wanna go to the
park tomorrow?
As a date?

yes, ofc!

Great
Would 1pm work?

yeah, I have
nothing to do
anyways lol

Perfect!
See you then,
babe ;)

-

Dr. Phil got up from his bed and started thinking about what he was going to wear. He didn't even care that the date was tomorrow, he wanted to look good for Gordon. He chose a pink off-the-shoulder dress covered in cherries. The shoes he chose were white heels that covered his sexy toes he painted Shrek green.

The dress and heels should look like this.

🧼timeskip🧼

Today was the day. The day of their date. Dr. Phil does his makeup like this.

 Phil does his makeup like this

He thinks Gordon would like it. He puts on his dress and heels and checks himself in the mirror. He decides that he looks absolutely fabulous and nothing and nobody can tell him otherwise. He grabs his white clutch and waits for Gordon to pick him up.

Five minutes later

Dr. Phil sees a red lamborghinijsidjdi (idk how to spell it aaa) pull up to his house. The driver rolls down the window and sees Gordon checking him out. He was was wearing these things (i really dont want to describe stuff rn lol)

 He was was wearing these things (i really dont want to describe stuff rn lol)

A/N  i need these omfg

"Hop in, whore," Gordon says jokingly but Dr. Phil likes it.

They talked about stuff like their careers, favorite things, and dreams in life.

"I would love to host my own cooking shows and swear at grown adults," Gordon says.

"That sounds really fun! I would like to talk about people's problems on national television!" Dr. Phil tells Gordon.

"That's such a lovely idea, Phil," Gordon says.

Right after Gordon said that, they got to the park. They got out of the car and started walking.

🌈timskip🏳️‍🌈

"Dr. Phil, you look so beautiful today, I could just kiss you," Gordon tells Dr. Phil.

"Please do."

They finally kiss

They finally kiss. Dr. Phil couldn't believe it! The hot barista, Gordon Ramsay, was kissing him! On the lips!

Dr. Phil wraps his arms around Gordon's neck while Gordon wraps his arms around Dr. Phil's waist.

Gordon licks the seam of Dr. Phil's lips, begging for entrance. He lets him in. Gordon explores every nook and cranny, every crevice, in between his teeth. Dr. Phil allows a moan to pass through his soft, silky lips. They both blush and continue kissing. They grab necks, bellies, knees, whatever they could hold on to. After what felt like an eternity, they pulled away.

"Oh my god, you are an amazing kisser," Dr. Phil says, nearly out of breath.

"Thanks, baby gorl," Gordon says, kissing Dr. Phil's luscious mustache. Dr. Phil blushes at the pet name. He couldn't believe someone really felt this way about him!

"So," Gordon says, "are we like... dating?"

"Only if you consent to it," Dr. Phil replies.

"Well then, you are a beautiful boyfriend," Gordon tells Dr. Phil.

"Pfft, what a flirt."

"What??? It's true!"

Gordon pecks Dr. Phil on the lips. Dr. Phil laughs.

"God, this is the best day of my life."