alas, the day "pokimane" imane anys had been waiting for. well, maybe not waiting, considering she forgot the important date in its entirety... her grandmother's birthday! a special day filled to the brim with fun, family bonding, and discovering childhood memories poki had previously forgotten.

     now, this would've been fine, had imane not completely forgotten about her beloved grandmother's birthday (bless her soul) and, as a result of this ineptitude, not gotten a birthday present for said birthday girl. unfortunately, this was an extremely real, tricky situation in pokimane's current life.

     obviously, when poki got a call from her mother about coming home and celebrating her grandma's birthday, she panicked. full-fledged check-the-calendar, search-every-room-for-a-present type panic. scarra now thought she was insane. what a pity, it was. pokimane, in her trying times of searching desperately through the house and debating stealing one of michael's gadgets as an acceptable gift for her 79 year old grandmother, had -apparently- made up some lie about a hand-painted vase.

     there was no hand-painted vase.

     and that's what led poki to here. sitting at a picnic table-type set up at color me mine, a plain white, porcelain vase in hand, and a lazily constructed pinterest search up on her phone. she was ready to paint some pots, goddamnit!

     but, of course imane had to vlog it. this was quality content! plus, she felt weird sitting at her chosen table in silence. at least if she was filming herself while painting, it'd feel like she had company (wow, that sounds majorly depressing).

      right. back to painting this bland-ass vase!

 back to painting this bland-ass vase!

      y/n was fed up.

     this girl, sat absentmindedly at one of the tables, had been in color me mine for hours! (really, it was only two or so hours, but it was close to closing time-). seriously, how could one person paint a vase for that long a time?! don't get them wrong, the vase was gorgeous (as was the girl painting said vase, but they'll ignore that-) but it was beginning to get irritating. y/n couldn't deny that they wished to see closing time, when this customer would be forced to leave the store with her newly painted vase.

     except, that is not what happened.

     a loud shattering sound broke through the air, something that y/n was quite familiar with, working in a building with mostly glass and porcelain and all. this, usually, would mean some annoyance on their part while trudging protestingly to the back room to grab a broom. of course, in line with the contemporary course of events, this did not happen either. no. instead, like any good-hearted, altruistic citizen, y/n went over to actively help the panicking girl with her newly broken vase. and- wow. there was really nothing left of that vase. shattered was a good -nonetheless extremely accurate- word for it.