22//A Tiger's Epiphany

Comincia dall'inizio

Soobinie? He looked to his side where his brother sat and he sees the younger's cheeks dusted in pink at being named out loud for his little surprise. However, it wasn't what Jungkook was focused on, it was the fact his brother went out with the other hybrids to do this activity.

His heart warmed at realizing that his little one has joined in a friend group with the younger ones close to his age. It seems the older bunny was worried for nothing.

"I'm.. I'm touched at such act you've put your effort on for a bunny like me.."

The hybrids gasps at his words in mild offense.

"You say as if you're not Thumper! The best hybrid there is, who deserves to be admired and showered with gifts!"

It truly seems like this place is more of a fan club than a castle with how they treat Thumper as some idol. Although their compliments still made his cheeks blush in flattery, but also shyness with all the attention he's getting.

The older hybrids only cooed at his flustered state, however, they were also a bit surprised at the sudden gift giving from the kids. Namjoon in particular, have seen Soobin and the others running around the garden frantically. He was confused at first, but didn't question it when he sees the young one smile so widely with the others.

Little by little, the two bunnies seemed to grow comfort within the caslte and the hybrids within it. The koala never felt glad to see them finally enjoying their time here and meeting new friends to interact with.

It's just been the three of them together, which isn't particularly bad, but it's always welcoming to meet new hybrids to create all kinds of memories together. The Treasurer sighs, content with how things are at this moment and decided to join the peace he feels with the hybrids on the table, listening to their laughter.

"Oh? What is this?"

Jungkook noticed something sitting next to the blueberries and went to pick it up, the squirrel perked up at this.

"We wrote you a small note to say how much we admire you, hyung"

"... Taehyun...." the bunny slowly says with hesitance in his voice, not believing what he's holding "This is a 10 paged letter..."

".. we really admire you, Thumper hyung"

The Royal Enforcer says as if the letter wasn't enough to indicate how much they truly like Jungkook. As for the hyungs on the table, they all held in a snort and a chuckle at seeing such a grand gesture of admiration from the young ones, encouraging the older bunny to read out the letter for them.

Fortunately for the Consort, Yoongi was just in time and walked in with a trolley filled with food he cooked, together with the one Jungkook and Gyu made.

Everyone settled on their seats as they started digging in. As expected, everyone complimented the older bunny and bear for their amazing cooking skills, loving the pasta they cooked together. The two were shy at the amount of praises they received, but their hearts swelled in pride.

However, Jungkook noticed the Royal Enforcer quietly standing to the side of the garden. He heard how the squirrel volunteered to be the Butler for now to give Hyuka some needed break time, but he still wants the squirrel to be a part of the dinner.

"Taehyun.. come here for a bit"

Obediently, the younger followed and leaned down to show his full attention on the bunny, but was shocked when a fork filled with pasta is presented near his lips.

"Th-Thumper hyung?"

"I know you are busy being the Butler, but please accept this to at least be a part of our little get together"