21//두 남동생 = Validation

Start from the beginning

"The other Rulers would most likely bring their daughters and sons in an another attempt to convince you in a marriage"

The King winced at the mentions of the princes and princesses, the deer smiled down on his notes as he continues.

"From my observation, it's not shocking as to why these Kingdoms are all available for the party.." Hyuka glanced up at his Majesty's face to see his reaction "They all have plans to form deeper connections with our Kingdom. We are seen as the most wanted and powerful one after all"

There are times where the King have thought that the Butler role does not fit the younger in front of him. The deer's capabilities is too big for the role, but it's been confessed that being his butler is by far he's most treasured job.

Plus, many seem to underestimate the tall prey due to his role and Hyuka had taken many advantages of it. In the end, it was the deer who find out there was a traitor in their castle first. Yeonjun only confirmed it.

"Must I voice out about my undesire to marry? There is a possibility of conflicts forming if I ever attempt to tell them"

"If you must hear my opinions on this.. then you should inform them about you already interested"

"By interested, you mean I have my eyes set on a hybrid?"

"It's not technically a lie, your Majesty" for some reason, with the way the deer moved his words indicated it has a double meaning, but the King did not dwell further into it.

It would be a good option to at least inform them of his interest on a hybrid, meaning no more of them being persistent on pushing their children onto the poor King. However, the tiger still is having second thoughts with this idea.

"Although it might prevent them from putting their little ones into my arms, is it still necessary to do so?"

The deer nodded.

"Elaborate then"

Taehyung should've never doubted even for a second towards his Butler. Even when the tiger became the youngest King in history and managed to climb his Kingdom to the top, he did not work for it on his own two feet.

All of his men have done their parts perfectly with no fail and they were by all means, the King's Pride.

That includes them knowing their said King and his mind set. So what the deer said next made Taehyung's breath hitched once it registered.

"Well.. we wouldn't want our dear Consort to gain any negative emotions if all he sees is his husband be smothered with affection and rings from other hybrids, would we?"

Truly, they know the tiger too well for his own good.

"Kai.."

"Oh, I apologize" the deer coughed in his palm to clear his throat before he sweetly says "... would we, your Majesty?"

"I might have given you and the others too much freedom of speech..."

Hyuka chuckled at that.

But before they could dwell in their conversation topic, a small creak of a door opening echoed throughout the room and it averted the two hybrids' attention onto the entrance.

Two pairs made eye contact with one and the latter gasped when they were seen.

"Soobin?"