"Should I call on you-know-who?? yis~" Suzy said with a playful smirk.

"His next stop is here right? Let's just wait for him." Raim said giggling, she then turned around to face Ryuka and smile.

"You can start now Ryuka"

Ryuka nodded and cleared her throat, she then summoned a lyre.

(Credits goes to the rightful owner)(Imagine the color is like the legit color of the moon but the lady is colored with skin color and her dress is purple, also imagine the strings are gold)

Raim was astonished. She didn't know that Ryuka could perform this well. All of the students as well as Suzy was amazed by how graceful she was performing. Soon after the door to the diabotany opened and Suzy noticed Kallego entering, she nudge Raim and saw where she was looking at and urge Kallego to go in front to see Ryuka.

"Is that... Ryuka?" Kallego said also astonished. He was amazed by the girl, just how many instruments does she know how to play. And, her voice. It was soothing to his ear. He remembered the time Ryuka went to his house and sang there.

"Ryuka-chan is so talented!" Ix said smiling at her friend and also recording to show it to their other friends that missed it and weren't part of the class.

'Now, let's see you eros'

Ryuka was still performing and humming to the song, all of the flowers were swaying from left to right, dancing along with her tune. It was mesmerizing. She noticed Kallego was there and was watching her, she smiled softly and continued to play.

'Master, you play beautifully'   Mastema said making Ryuka smile even more.

'No way... 270%?! That is impossible!!!!' 

Raim said shocked that Ryuka's eros has increased even more making a reminder to herself to report this to the chair-demon.

As Ryuka was done playing, the two teachers looked at their left to see Kallego gone. The two looked at each other with knowing looks and giggled.

"That was beautiful Ryuka! Both Suzy and I were amazed..."

"Yis~ Even the flowers and the plants here danced along to your tune... Amazing yis~" 

Ryuka smiled at her two teachers and went to Elizabetta's side.

(I tend to switch between first name and last name so bare with me)

"That was an amazing performance Ryuka-chan! I got it all in video! I'll send it to Kerori-chan and Amelie-chan for them to see! It was absolutely amazing!!!" Ix said hugging Ryuka.