Koala

Summary : You blame it on the koala.

Words : 2296

Warning : suggestive theme¿ just a light make out nothing else

A/N : This is honestly just fluffy stuff and being so in love with thena because I am.

•°•°•°•°•°•

You padded around the house softly, hoping to avoid waking up a certain someone that wouldn't like the state you were in so much. The pain in your head had dulled into a slight throb, but the wound where your thigh split were still aching and very much bleeding at the moment. You tried to find your way in the dark, cussing when your toe stabbed an edge of a chair. "Fuck!" You hissed, lifting up your leg but ended up stretching the wound more, which resulted with your hand reaching up to grab onto said chair which slipped, so you fell onto the floor, making a huge mess and a loud noise, which you were sure disturbed someone from their beauty sleep.

Turned out she wasn't sleeping at all. Thena looked up from the book she was reading at the noise outside, getting up in a haste while her right hand light up as a weapon formed. She opened the door and held her hand out to find nothing. Walking towards the kitchen, she found you in the hallway, laying on the floor with a fallen chair.

Her weapons disintegrated within seconds as she rushed to you, "Hey, what happened?" She let out a breath as she watched your eyes open and at the fact that you were, in fact, not dead. Her eyes searched your face with worry, stopping at the cut above your eyebrow.

You gasped when you took in the woman above you, heart beating fast in your chest. "A goddess has come to take me away!" Thena furrowed her brows at your statement, but she couldn't help her amusement as the edge of her lips lifted. "What-" You placed your finger on her lips, effectively shushing her as you sat up. Tilting your head to the side, you bit your lip as if analyzing her.

You opened your mouth to speak but was cut off by a wince, your nose scrunching up at the pain that flared up from your leg. Thena's eyes widened as it settled on the bleeding wound, her hand removing yours from her lips. Oh, you were in for a scolding.

Bandages are a tricky thing, Thena discovered. Usually, whenever anyone was wounded, they'd simply find Ajak and she'd heal them in seconds. But now that they were separated, wounds became harder to tend to. "I thought you just went to fly around, how did you manage to get these?" Her lips were set in a frown, and even though her face was hard, you could see the worry hidden behind her eyes.

Your eyes followed her every move, but they've somehow settled on her face. She's the most beautiful being you've ever laid eyes on. You were sure no one else could compete, her eyes were your favourite to stare into as they held such depth that you could drown in forever, her nose was sharp, and you love the way it'd scrunch when you placed a kiss there. Her lips were the softest you've ever kissed, not that you've kissed a lot of lips in this universe. But you'd do anything to kiss her anytime.

As she finished wrapping your thigh and applied the tapes the way she'd taught herself to, you were brought back from your daydream when she cleared her throat, standing with her hands on her hips. "So?" You reached for her hand and pulled her slightly towards you, having her to lean on her other hand on the couch beside where your head was resting. "You're so beautiful." Giving her a dopey smile, you pecked her cheek and lips, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, my darling." She teased, a smile playing on her lips at your attempt to avoid the subject. You groaned, "Fine! I was on a tree," Thena waited for you to continue, but you hid your face with your hands. "Do I have to say it?" You dragged out the last word, thinking that if you acted extra cute, she might let it slide.