Her face lit up and she jumped on me squeezing tightly.

"That's so good. I'm proud of you for talking to him." She nestled her face into my neck leaving small kisses.

I chuckled slightly as we stayed there and laid together.

After a couple of minutes she looked up at me confused.

"Wait, so is Rose keeping Saylah for a couple of days?" She asked

"Yea she said just for a couple of days." I told her.

"Ok..... you wanna take a bath?" She smiled

"A bath, not a shower?" I asked her

"Yea, come on let's go." She stood up excitedly and pulled me to our bathroom.

She started the water and then turned to the mirror. She put her hair up in a bun and started taking off her clothes.

"Well don't just stand there, the waters gonna get cold." She wined. I chuckled at her and started getting undressed.

I got in first while she put lotion on her face. After she got in she leaned on my chest and we just sat in silence.

"Do you know how long your gonna be gone?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. It could be a while though." I told her as I drew circles on her arm.

"How long is a while?" She looked up at me.

"Longest is 3 months." I told her.

She didn't say anything. She turned around and straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back and ran my hands up and down her back.

"I'm gonna miss you." Her voice cracked and I heard her sniffle.

"Baby, please don't make it seem like I'm going away forever." I said

"I know, it's just if you end up staying the whole 3 months, I'm not gonna be able to hold you for what is going to feel like forever. I know this is best for right now, but I'm scared. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with being by myself again." She cried.

"You won't be by yourself. I'm sure John B. would happily have you stay with him and JJ. You could stay with Kie, you could even stay at my house with Sarah. I know Rose would be happy about it. Plus we don't even know if I'll be there for 3 months or not yet. I might have to wait a while to even get in." I tried to make her feel better, but I'm not sure it was working.

"It's not gonna be the same." She whispered.

"I know." I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back as we stayed there until the water got cold.

We got out and got dressed into warmer clothes before laying in bed.

She cuddled into me as I played a random movie. The rest of that day was spent either in bed or in the kitchen. Y/n didn't let go of me, the whole day she clung to my side or in my arms.

I couldn't even be mad at her. I feel bad, especially because we are in this situation because of me, but we both know it'd be easier than moving. I'm really not trying to risk loosing her again.

Y/n's POV

This fucking sucks. I don't think I realized that he was going to be gone for so long. I hate that this is how it must go. I'm so happy that Ward agreed to pay, but I'm gonna miss him like crazy.

I haven't been alone for a long time. Even though I lived with John B., it was different.

Now we have a house and a baby together. Now I have to wake up every morning and find him not here, we're he should be, at home.

Saylah is gonna be so confused. I'm really nervous for this to happen.

Right now, me and Rafe laid in bed with no distractions, until my best friend came in.

"Hellooo anyone home!" She shouted.

I just stayed quiet.

"We're in here!" Rafe shouted

"Omg hey guys what's up?!" She came and sat on the bed.

"Just laying here." Rafe sighed

"Well why are you guys being so boring come on, let's go out." She said

"I don't wanna go out." I told her.

"Why not, stop being so depressed." She shook me a little.

"Jayla all I want to do is lay in bed, with my boyfriend. I'm not mad at you, you didn't do anything wrong, but please leave me alone, and I will explain everything later." I rolled on top of Rafe and buried my face into his neck so I didn't have to make eye contact.

"Oh, well I'm, ok, I love you, I'm gonna go hang out with JJ." She said standing up.

"I love you too." I told her as she left.

"Come on baby, let's go get some water." Rafe grunted as he picked me up.

He carried me to the kitchen and set me in the counter while he got me a glass of water.

He stood in front of me and rubbed my thighs as I drank. Once I was finished, we made eye contact and he smiled.

"I'm sorry for being so clingy, I just wanna hold you." I told him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It's ok baby I don't mind." He played with a strand of my hair before bringing us back to the room.

We stayed there for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

(Ok y'all I'm sorry I know I keep disappearing. There's just been a bunch of bullshit happening in my life. I promise I'll update as much as I can but no promises in it being very often. This chapter was ass but I needed to put something out. But anyways love you baby's!!💙)