He left his grip from my waist and his facial expressions changed and he looked hurt.He said a "sorry" and left the apartment.I felt guilty for my behavior,but it's better as he will leave me for a while.

I went out after him.I reached the parking lot and he was already seated in the car.I sat besides him in the passenger seat and he started driving the car.The whole car ride went in a silence.I think I should apologize to him.

We reached the venue and he went out of the car while ignoring me.I went behind him and entered the hotel.We meet Tushar Uncle and wished him for his birthday.He complimented me and I said a "thank you".I also meet Sadhana Aunty,she is Tushar Uncle's wife.Sid too joined us after sometimes.We were randomly talking with each other when a girl came from nowhere and hugged Mr.Verma.

"Hi Pranu..... Oh my god,You are looking handsome" she said while complimenting him and I was burning in jealousy.Mr.Verma initially looked irritated but then he smiled at her and said "You are too looking gorgeous Ms.Bajaj"

"Call me Samaira.... Not Ms.Bajaj" she whined like a child.

I was now fuming in anger after hearing his compliment.Then a man came and Mr.Verma greeted him.He was that girl's father.They were having there conversations and that girl whose name was Samaira was literally clinging on Mr.Verma.I hurridely went away from them and took a seat on a chair which was far away in the corner.

Suddenly,the lights went off and a slow music was heard.The deem disco lights were on.The anchor announced that couples can come on the dance floors.I saw Tushar Uncle and Sadhana Aunty going on the dance floor and started dancing.Such a lovely couple.I looked around and found Mr.Verma dancing with Samaira.I was on the verge of losing my self control,but I composed myself as I saw Sid coming near me.

"Bhabi.... What are you doing here? Go and dance with Pranit" He said to me.

"Your Friend seems busy with someone.... I don't want to disturb him" I told him while looking at Mr.Verma and Samaira dancing.

Sid started laughing loudly.

"Sid,why are you laughing?" I asked him irritatedly.

"You are jealous,Sis" He told me.

"No ofcourse not... I am not jealous" I said while denying.

"Oh come on.... You can't lie to me" he said while giving me a sheepish smile.

"Ok fine... I am jealous,I am really very jealous" I told him truthfully.

"Ok then.... Let's go"Sid said and before I ask him something he hold my hand and took me near them.I stood behind him as he called Samaira.He asked him to dance with him,she looked hesitate initially but then went with him.As they left,I saw Mr.Verma sighing and then he looked at me.He stared at me for a while then started turning.But Tushar Uncle called him and he turned around back.

Tushar Uncle said "Pranit,we're you going .... Dance with Sonakshi"

He nodded in agreement and came close to me.Tushar Uncle too went with Aunty.He came near me but didn't hold me.He started looking here and there while ignoring my prescence.I was so hurt by his behavior but I composed myself and hold his wrist.He jerked his hand from my hold and said "I can't touch you without your permission"

My eyes became watery but I stopped them for a while.I hold both his hand and snaked it around my waist but he didn't hold it.Then I snaked my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.He still didn't hold my waist and I was feeling sad.

"I am sorry Mr.Verma....." I told him while looking in his eyes.He was staring back at me too.I got an unknown courage in me and I suddenly kissed him on his lips.He stiffed at my sudden action and then reality hit me hard.I just kissed him.I removed my lips from his and blushed while looking here and there.I was cursing myself for my stupidity.He will be angry on me.

But he hold my chin up and crashed his lips on me again.He started sucking my lips and I started kissing him back.He hold my head and pushed me closer to him and deepened the kiss.I was so lost in that kiss.I was having butterflies in my stomach.I was out of breath so I slightly pushed my head back.I was panting heavily,so was he.I dared to look at him and found him already staring at me.I shyly looked away from his gaze and he chuckled.He whispered in ears"You have a very unique way for apologizing,I can be mad at you all the time if you will apologize to me in such a sweet way.And I am sorry too,for my rude behavior."

I just nodded my head and smiled a little, and I knew I was blushing hard.The music stopped and lights turned on.I hurridely moved away from Mr.Verma and went to grab a glass of water.I drank the water and tried to control myself.Sid came near me and told me that Cake cutting was taking place.So I went with him.I saw Tushar Uncle cutting the cake and clapped my hands.I felt someone's gaze on me,I looked in that direction and saw Mr.Verma staring at me.I looked away from him and concentrated on the function.

What will I do now? How will I face him again? Why did I kissed him in first place? Oh God! I am feeling so embarrassed and shy to even look at him.

After the cake cutting,everyone headed to have the dinner.I too went with Sadhana Aunty as Sid,Mr.Verma and Tushar Uncle were talking with each other.

I ate the food and then started having conversation with Sadhana aunty.She excused herself as she had to attend some of the guest and I was left all alone.I started scrolling through my phone when a familiar voice called my name.I turned around only to be shocked.

"Arjun!" I asked shockingly.

He said while smriking"Oh... So you still remember me.... Ofcourse how can you forget me.... Just a second,Are you married!....I thought that no one will marry you after knowing your truth..... By the way,who is your husband?"

"I am her husband" Mr.Verma said in a loud voice.
***************************************
Hey everyone!
If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Thank you for reading....