Chapter 1

Wei Wuxian fell as he smiled at Lan Wangji who shouted his name before he closed his eyes...

Wei Wuxian was waiting for the pain that will Impact to him...but there was no pain.

Wei Wuxian opened his eyes and saw his legendary flute Chenqing floating in front of him with a red glow surrounding the beautiful black flute.

Wei Wuxian looked at his own flute with confusion in his eyes.

Wei Wuxian also realized that he wasn't falling anymore...instead his surroundings were all black.

'what happened? Where am I?' Wei Wuxian thought.

After a while of just floating there with many questions floating in his head, Chenqing began to shake and Wei Wuxian held on to it to stop the flute from shaking.

Once it stop shaking it glows brighter and brighter each passing second.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and found himself at the bottom of the cliff laying.

He sit up and found Chenqing had stop glowing and was on his waist.

'what just happened?' Wei Wuxian thought, he felt weak and then...he heard footsteps and some voices.

Wei Wuxian quickly hide somewhere near.

He saw Jiang Wanyin marching with Sandu on his hand and Zidian on his finger...while Jiang disciples follow him from behind.

"Search everywhere for his remains!" He heard Jiang Wanyin shouted.

'I should just show myself-' His thoughts got caught off when he heard something beyond ordinary and his heart starts aching and then suddenly his breathing becomes heavier.

Wei Wuxian clutched his chest and kneel down while his breathing is unstable.

'W-what's happening?!!' Wei Wuxian thought trying to keep quiet.

'don't resist and let it be' A little girl's voice spoke in his head.

Wei Wuxian looked around but all he saw was nothing...then he looked at his waist and found Chenqing glowing red again.

'C-Chenqing?!!' Wei Wuxian called and the flute shook.

'Yes?' The voice replied.

'Please ignore everything, the pain will subside in short period of time' Chenqing said as it stop glowing the moment the voice stop talking.

After a good 10 minutes which Wei Wuxian thought was an hour later...the pain finally subsided.

Wei Wuxian's head was full of questions on what was happening to him.

After the pain he stood up and realized he was stronger than when he just first wake up.

"Nothing?" He heard Jiang Wanyin spoke as he looked at his direction.

He saw the Jiang disciples shaking their heads no and he saw Jiang Wanyin grip his sword.

"Keep looking." Jiang Wanyin said and the disciples nodded quickly before running away from him.

"Good thing that bastard finally died, but I need proof" He heard Jiang Wanyin whispered unheard of the people but Wei Wuxian heard it clearly...Wei Wuxian was shock when he heard that Jiang Wanyin said that.

Wei Wuxian was frozen on his spot and then he realized that...he just heard Jiang Wanyin whisper and he's far away from him.

"SECT LEADER JIANG!!!" A shout from a Jiang Disciple made Wei Wuxian winced from the loudness.