Part-16

He took yn's number and give her phone back to rm.He came in room squealing in happiness and jumped on his bed. He messaged yn and within a min he got a reply from her.

(Read part-14 for chat!)

He jumped in happiness and started to get ready. he was deciding what to wear but got nothing and suddenly his eyes fall on an attire. He changed himself into it.He set his hairs with gel perfectly looking handsome as always.

Him👇

Rii-perfect!!😎 let's go rii your baby is waiting🙈🤭

Rii-perfect!!😎 let's go rii your baby is waiting🙈🤭. (He came down)
Rm-beta kahan jaa raha hai??
Rii-maa thoda sa kaam jaldi ajaunga.
Rm-ohh okk(in-kuch to gadbad hai🧐 itna taiyaar hoke kahan jaa raha hai?)
(He went out taking his keys and sitting in his car he drove off towards the place.)
Rm-riza!! Rizaa!!!
Rz-han maa kya hua??😴
Rm-kahan thi tu?
Rz-so rahi thi😴😅
Rm-ohh koi baat nahi aur ab sun
Rz-hanji kahiye?
Rm-tera bhai bada tiyaar shaiyar hoke gaya zara apna detective mode on kar😆
Rz-ohh okk😎(she went in room and hurriedly fresh n up getting ready in her attire she came out)
Rm-sambhal ke jana aur use pata na chale
Rz-jii maa😎(She came out and taking her scooty keys. She hopped on it and drove off)

Rii reached the cafe and booked a table. He was sitting there using his phone waiting for yn. Rz also caught him after finding him everyone. She came in while hiding her face and sat at a distance from where she can see and hear him but he can't look at her.

she was observing his every move and were waiting for him to do something else. He was scrolling throught his insta.
rz's eyes fall on yn. She thought that it might be a coincident but then she saw yn coming in his direction only.

Rz-(in-kuch to gadbad hai!!🧐)

Yn stand infront of him and he slowly looked up when he saw someone standing infront of him as soon he looked up his jaw dropped amd eyes were widen. He was all shocked. Riza chuckled at his expressions.

Rii-(in-omg!!😱is she really yn?? I never saw her in this kinda dress😲but...tbh she is looking damn hot and cute!!😍🥵....and her hairs are tied in two ponies on either side.)
Yn-hii😀(she wave her hands in front of him and he closed his mouth clearing his throat)
Rii-h..hello!!😅(he put his phone back in his pocket)baitho na
Yn-hmm..(she sat)
Yn-hm bataiye kyaa baat karni thi??
Rii-pehle kuch order karle?? Mujhe bohot zor se bhukh lagi hai😅
Yn-okk okk
Rii-wait....(he call waiter and order for them and soon their meal came and started having it)
Yn-hanji bataiye?? (She munched on her burger)
Rii-vo ynie...dekho idk how to beat the bush so i'm directly coming to the point...
Yn-hmm...??
Rii-it's just..um..can you please forgive me?? For whatever i did or i said to you till now??
Yn-??🤨
Rii-i...i.mean see we have to meet each other willingly or unwillingly sometimes so it's better na we should be friends rather than avoiding each other??😅
Yn-hm...🤔
Rii-please?! I'm sorry🙁(he saod holding his ears)
Yn-arey ye kya kar rahe hai aap?chodiye apne ears🤦‍♀️
Rii-noi pehle tum batao tumhara kya decision hai??
Yn-okk ok we are friends now!! So leave your ears!
Rii-hehe thank you and sorry😅
Yn-for what??
Rii-thank you for accepting my friendship and sorry for irritating you so much!
Yn-mister....it looks like that you don't know the rule of friendship....
Rii-nahi nahi i do!
Yn-then stop saying saying sorry and thank you!🤷‍♀️ there's ain't any place for sorry and thank you in friendship
Rii-okk okk😂
Yn-hm....btw wait...did you just call me here for this??😲
Rii-um....han👉👈
Yn-ohh godd!! Riyaz!! Aap itni si baat ke liye mujhe yaha bulaye?!🤦‍♀️😩
Rii-kya ho gaya??
Yn-mujhe bacho se milne jana tha aaj aur abhi yahan aa gayi to late ho gayi hun🤦‍♀️🙁
Rii-bache??😕
Yn-han sweety dii ke bache...unse promise kiya tha maine
Rii-ohh okk koi na chalo.mai drop kar deta hun😁
Yn-kyu ji aapko office nahi jana?
Rii-nahi chalo mera bhi time.pass ho jayega!
Yn-ohh okkk chaliye.

They both stood up and rii payed the bill. Yn was also giving money but he stopped her saying that treat was from him. Then they both sat in his car and yn told him the direction of sweety dii's house.Riza made a video of their conversation and send it to Rm and ym. Then she followed them again.

rii and yn reached to sweety dii's house and as they went dii asked about rii so yn introduced him as "He is my sister-in-law's brother and my friend". And sweety dii as "Rii, she is sweety dii...fs bhai's bff aka crime partner!😂and my senior"

Rii-nice to meet you dii😄
Sweety dii-mee to riyaz.
Yn-dii where's them??
Sweety dii-rohan!! Akansha!! See who's here to meet you. (They both came out and saw yn)
Rohan-maasssiiii!!!!😱😍
Akansha-maassssii aap aa gayi😁
Yn-hanji😁(she hug both of them)
Rohan-ye kon hai?
Sweety dii-ye aapke maasi ke friend hai
Akansha and rohan-matlab mausa ji!!😆🤭(both of them giggled. Rii's cheeks turned red and yn face palmed herself followed by sweety dii)
sweety-come on bacho!!🤦‍♀️he ain't your mausa jii!!
Rohan-hehe okk okk

tbc❤️