Part-15

(Rii's p.o.v•)

i was sleeping peacefully but it got disturbed by someone's voice.

"Riyaz...uthiye...uthiye na" it's...it's her voice. i opened my eyes and saw her ready in beautiful saree looking so gorgeous and pretty. her hands full of red bridal bangles.

i hurriedly sat on bed rubbing my eyes 2-3 time and blinking them trying to believe what i'm seeing right now.

"Ahh!! Finally uth gaye" she said smiling at me. While i was looking at her with confusion.

"ab aise kya dekh rahe hai?? Jaldi ready ho jaiye aur neeche aaiye office nahi jana kya??" She said and stand infront of me.

"ah...han." i went in washroom and got fresh and call her name as i forget to bring the towel.

"yn...yn" i yelled.

"hanji kahiye?" Her voice came.

"Please towel de do" i said and she shouted an okk. Few sec later she knocked on the door and i open it.

"ye lijiye" she said giving me towel but i being i to irritate her i pull her inside and locked the door bumping her with the wall.

"What the----" she said but stopped as i covered her mouth.

I removed my hand sliding it on her waist while she look down blushing. Omg!! Did..did she really blushed??? She is looking so cute.

"look at me" i whispered and she nodded a no.

"why??" I asked her huskily while.putting a strand behind her ears.

"you're not wearing anything!" She said slowly.

"ohh....is that so??" I asked her and she nodded.

"then why are you looking down?😆" i asked and she look at me with confusion

"wdym??" She ask

"is that view more beautiful than my face??" I asked her pointing at my........
(a/n-samajh jao yaar✋😬)

She look at me with wide eyes and i chuckled. Hehe luckily i'm wearing my trouser😂.

"You!!!!!......idk what?!"  She tried to say something but nothing came out. I giggled amd.put my both hands on the wall leaning over her. I look at her lips and then eyes and again at lips.

As i was about to touch her lips....

Ends•

Riyaz was sleeping and was dreaming about ynie....when he was about to kiss her He head his alarm ringing and he woke up rubbing is eyes.

"what the actual fuck is this??" He cursed under his breathe and rubbed his eyes.

"was it just a dream?" He said with a frowned expression

"but why am i frowning at this??" He asked himself.

"huh!! U will be mad!!" He said to himself and move in the washroom took a bath. he moveout and got ready in his attire then he stand infront of the mirror to set his hair but he again remeber that dream and heat crept up to his cheeks. He look in mirror and his eyes widen.

"what the hell?!! Am..am i blushing?😱😳" he said to himself and turned away.

he hurriedly took his phone calling neil. Neil picked it up in a sec.

Neil-han bhai bol?!
Rii-mujhe tujhse kuch puchna hai!!
Neil-hanji puch!
(he explained the dream and about blushing and also about last night).
Neil-bhai pyaar ho gaya hai tujhe!!
Rii-sachi??
Neil-dekh tu apni aankhein band kar aur apna hath aane dil pe rakh.
Rii-okk (he did what he say)
Neil-ab main jo bolunga uska ha ya na mein answer karna
Rii-okk.
Neil-Yn beautiful hai?
Rii-han
Neil-yn caring hai?
Rii-han
Neil-tujhe uski smile dekh ke sukoon milta hai?
Rii-han
Neil-jab vo tere pass nahi hoti to kuch adhura sa lagta hai?
Rii-....han
Neil-jab vo tujhse gussa hoti hai to tujhe bura lagta hai??
Rii-han
Neil-jab vo tujhse ache se baat karti hai ya teri wajah se smile karti hai to tujhe acha lagta hai?
Rii-Han....(in-sab..sabka answer han mein diya hai)
Neil-tujhe jab mus ne jiju bola tha to tujhe khushi hui thi??
Rii-han...
Neil-aunty ne rishte ka bol ke mazak kiya aur jab bataya to tujhe bura laga tha?
Rii-um....han
Neil-tu Yn ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai?
Rii-han
Neil-tu yn se pyaar karta hai?
Rii-han.....wait....(he open his eyes and look at himself in the mirror)
Neil-han mere bhai tu usse pyaar karta hai😂ab jaa aur jaldi se propose kar bhabhi ko warna koi aur le jayega
Rii-aise kaise koi meri yn ko le jayega
Neil-ahmm..Meri yn!!🤭
Rii-han to!!😒(in-meri yn😳🙈)
Neil-arey han bhai teri hi hai ab jaa😂
Rii-par vo to mujhe pasand bhi nahi karti reject kar diya to??🙁(he sat on bed with a cute face)
Neil-uffo!!🤦‍♂️ye banda haaye allah yn ko bachana..... pagal aadmi to jaake usse friend ship kar uske saath zyada se zyada time spend karne ka try kar aur uspe apna impression jama!!
Rii-ohh okk ok  chal byee!!
Neil-ayy!!.kahan chala itni jaldi?
Rii-teri bhabhi se milne😁
Neil-waah bhai itni jaldi??
Rii-han😁

He cut the call saying bye and then he was thinking how to call yn then he remembered that rm has her no. So he went down and ask rm for her phone saying he have some urgent work!!.

tbc❤️