2 House of the rising sun

Depuis le début

"I remember everything." At this point, I exit the room and go back to the library, trying to ignore the sibling banter.

TIME SKIP

I had decided to tell my brother about the pregnancy. But for that I needed to gather things for a messenger spell cause I couldn't right now use my sibling telepathy. Sophie would sense the change in her body.

So walking outside, I basked in the sunlight as I passed polite smiles to the people who walked by my moving body.

I spot the voodoo shop from earlier when I just arrived at the city, and saw a woman locking up. Rushing to her, I caught her attention.

"Hey, hey!" I yell, catching her attention.

"We're closed, sorry." the chocolate skinned woman says

"I just need a few ingredients. Please?" I plead and she sighs but nods.

"What ingredients?"

"A rosemary chives, aconite flower extract and a few pigeon feathers" I say

"Those are ingredients for a messenger spell. Are you a witch?" she asks

"Sort off" I say.

"Give me a minute." The woman says, entering the shop. A few minutes later, she emerges with a small box and two bottles of the herbs I requested.

"This should do it" she says. I go to hand her money but she denies it.

"Don't worry, it's an ugly town for witches. use it wisely" she says and I nod. I then began to walk away, the tug in my gut not going unnoticed. What does go unnoticed by my stupid self is the call the woman makes when she see's my leaving figure.

I continued my walk, needing some time for my thoughts to settle before calling him. I loved my brothers with everything in me and I would die for them. And we used to talk and call each other weekly, more frequent Lucifer decided to leave Hell but he stopped calling and dad knows why.

I looked to the tattoo inked on my finger and the side of my palm. The one on my finger was a lion and the one on my palms side was the first letters of my brothers names. Yes I had many brothers, but I'm talking about the main three. The ones created after me. Amenadiel, Lucifer and even Michael.

 I stopped walking when I noticed a park, and decided to do it their. The park was abandoned by the looks of it and hardly anyone was on the street now since it had quickly become dark due to winter being near.

Entering, I find myself a bench and take a seat before laying everything down. Grabbing a piece of chalk I had taken from the plantation, I began drawing runes on the cobblestone covered ground.

I then quickly sprinkled the ingredients all over the drawings before beginning chanting in latin.

"Magicam universi creatorem invoco, mandans tibi ut mittas nuntium ad fratrem meum, principem inferorum. Lucifer, tibi loqui debeo, eorum tu Lucifer?" I say but no one responds. I try repeating but still no one responds. After one more attempt, I give up and watch as the runes that had begun to glow red from spell faded into ash.

I sigh at this, and close my eyes before rubbing my temple. 

"Dumb move, performing magic in the Quarter. You're coming with me, witch" a voice that breaks me out of my thoughts says and I turn to see a vampire walking towards me.

"You know what, I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do." I say, pissed off before punching the vampire, sending him flying backwards. I turn around only to be greeted by two more vampires who's asses I'm about to kick.