⁰¹ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

❝𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷❞

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷

⋅ ∙ ───── ∙∙ ───── ∙ ⋅

3rd POV

"haa..! haa..!"

rustle, rustle

"There!" Said a male's voice as he tried to hid himself from what seemed to be some unknown creature.

He stayed still, not moving as he held his breath in attempt to be as quiet as possible, trying to avoid getting caught.

Heart's beating rapidly, sweat dripping everywhere, uncontrollable breathing could heard. Things of which sound reasonably quiet if not for his equally; if not worse awfully silent surroundings.

Peeking, he looked slightly to the side hoping for the creature to be gone. Seeing as nothing seemed to be coming his way, he cautiously stood up, exhaling a breath of relief.

"...Mitsuketa"

"AAHH!!"

thud!

Trashing everywhere, he picked himself up before running away, yet again, with all the strength that was left.

"L-leave me alone!!"

"Waa!!"

thump!!

He was faced to the ground. In panic, he quickly turned around.

"P-please...!!"

Eyes wide, mouth agape as he stared at a seemingly silhouette of a person. Its eyes glistening under the moonlight, staring straight dead into the man's soul.

"Spare me!!"

It was met with silence.

"W-what do you want?! Money? Authorities? Assets? I'll g-give you anything! Just p-please!!"

The silhouette moved forward, slowly revealing its identity with each step.

"I want no more than one single thing,"

It stopped, opening its eyes to reveal a pair of such mesmerizing eyes one could have ever seen.

The lower part of their face was covered with a mask, but one could definitely tell they were a female... a ethereal young maiden.

Lost in her eyes, the man couldn't tear his eyes away from the female, not noticing her hand raising up as a shadowy kanata had appeared in her hand.

"And that is none other..." lunging forward as the sharpest end of the sword cut through the man's left chest.