𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ·˚ ༘

Comenzar desde el principio

"Fine!" I exclaimed, finally letting go of Hailey's hand, "I'll go! Just..." I could feel tears forming in my eyes, "Make sure it's quick..."

---

I had left the diner room about seven minutes ago. The mansion was quite large, and it took a while for me to get to the main entrance. I know the majority of the walk there I was crying.

Arriving at the staircase, I saw a familiar figure- him, the love of my life.

Zander.

I uttered his name, causing him to gaze at me with those *ever so beautiful* periwinkle eyes. A smile broke onto his face, as he stood up from the chair he was seated in.

I returned the grin, quickly rushing down the stairs to meet him. *I knew I didn't have long.*

I haven't seen him for a little while, really since this nightmare started, so about a week. Seven days.

He opens his arms, and I quickly rush into his embrace.

"I missed you," I murmur, my face buried into his shoulder. It felt so warm; *he* felt so warm. It sent shivers down my spine, knowing his body would be nothing but cold merely minutes- maybe seconds from now. My clutch on his tightens, groping onto his dark mauve blazer.

Seven years. That's how long I've had the honor of knowing this perfect boy. Seven years ago, when I was 16, I suffered an awful accident that cost me all my memories. There were seven people there for me, the people who I'd grow to trust and love, my best friends. The most important people of my life. *Little did I know six of them would cost me so much pain later on.*

Not too long after the accident, I had fallen in love with Zander. I confessed to him, and he felt the same way, so, we started dating. Seven years ago today, I met him. I know he met me earlier, but today was the day I met him.

I wanted to be with this boy forever. That's why there was a ring box in my back pocket.

If I hadn't fallen into Lia's web of manipulation, murder, and mind games, Zander and I would most likely be celebrating our engagement right now.

But we aren't. This was costing his life, and it was my fault. Zander and I are both paying the price.

It breaks my heart that this is it. It's over between us. I'm about to lose him. I was so sure Zander and I were soulmates, two people destined to spend the rest of our lives together. Yet, we're getting separated, simply because my nosy self couldn't *just keep walking.*

"Zander, I love you so much..." A whisper to him, my tears staining his clothing.

"I love you too," He murmurs, and I can feel his soft lips gently kissing the side of my face.

I know my last words to him should be "I love you", that's what I wanted, but I had to apologize. Because it's my fault he's about to die. So that's exactly what I did, I tightening my gasp on him, my tears turning into sobbing.

*"I'm sorry..."*

There was silence for a little bit, followed by a soft sound. At first, I thought it was crying but quickly recognized it to be laughter. I was a bit confused, and it started with small giggles, only growing louder, to the point he was cackling.

He pulled out of our embrace, staring into my eyes. There was something different about them... It wasn't the sweet, innocent, and gent;e violet gaze I had fallen in love with. No, hidden behind that were the eyes of an unhinged *psycho*.

His laughter died down, yet his eyes held that same sadistic look.

"I'm sorry. The phrase I've always wanted to hear from you," He sneered.