Chapter Two: Tommy has been arrest

May 4 2013. Y/n have been grown up at 18.

Y/h woke up at 5:25 am, five minutes before his alarm went off. He sat up right away, feeling around in the dark for the switch to his lamp. As soon as he found it, he got up and walked over to where he kept his jogging clothes. As his alarm rang, he turned it off and continued to lace up him shoes. he stretched before tiptoeing out of the mansion to go for him run.

Running always cleared y/n mind, enabling his to focus on the day ahead. He made him to-do list in his head as he ran through Starfish Island. He worked as his father's secretary and bookkeeper. It was that time again. Every couple of months or so, He inspected the books to make sure everything was in order. Y/n groaned as he realized. He still had to make a trip to the Cherry Popper. No doubt the old manager would be there. He was not looking forward to the painful reminder of how much his mother hated him. He already knew.

When he was younger, y/n had constantly felt the absence of his mother. Knowing that his mother chose to abandon his only made it worse. he often wondered why his mother had hated her so much. Every Mother's Day was another opportunity for pain. The crafts made out of macaroni and pipe cleaners that every other kid proudly gave to their mother always made it into the trash before y/n left the schoolyard. As she got older, the feeling faded, but he was never quite able to stop hurting.

He forced himself to go back to thinking about his to-do list. He had to run the numbers for Kaufman's one more time. The numbers weren't adding up, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't his own error. Y/n decided she could probably get that done before his father got up. After breakfast, he'd make the run over to the Cherry Popper before going to his kickboxing class. he took several deep breaths and walked into his house to shower.

A few hours later,he was cooking breakfast when his father came into the kitchen, half asleep.

Tommy: Coffee?

Y/n pointed to the pot.

Y/n: Just finished brewing. Breakfast is almost ready.

Tommy poured himself a cup, sat down, and took a sip. Hot, black, and strong-just the way he liked it. He look at me and looking for some bacon.

Tommy: Where's the bacon?

Y/n was look at his father.

Y/n: Daddy, you know the doctor said you have to watch your cholesterol. I made egg whites and grapefruit.

He waving his spatula at a plate full of cut grapefruit. Tommy was little bit angry.

Tommy: What kind of crap is that? I don't care about my cholesterol!

Y/n: What would happen to me if you decided to go and die of a heart attack?"

Tommy was looking at his son and sigh.

Y/n: Anyway, I was going over some numbers this morning.

He put the plate of eggs on the table and sat down.

Tommy: Everything in order?

Y/n: Not exactly. My suspicions were right. Kaufman's has been cooking the books.

He showed Tommy the numbers.

Tommy: Right in front of my nose! I suppose I'm going to have to pay them a little visit.

Y/n: You'll be careful, right, Dad?

Tommy: Of course I will. I've been at this longer than you've been alive, remember?

Y/n: Yeah, but I just worry that someday something will happen and you won't come home. You know if you ever get caught, it'll be the chair for you.

Tommy: Nonsense. Anyway, where's the .45?

Y/n: You're not taking the .357?

He surprised. That weapon was almost a part of Tommy himself.

Tommy: I need something a little lighter today.

Y/n: It's downstairs, I just bought ammo for it the other day.

Tommy: Good, Now, I'll be home in time for dinner, and I expect something good on the table. None of this low-fat crap.

He left as Y/n turned the radio on to VCPR and started working on the dishes. When those were done, she grabbed her paperwork and went to sit in the living room.

Two hours later.

Maurice Chavez started yelling at the most objectionable panelist when he was interrupted by breaking news music. Y/n got up to change the channel, but stopped when she heard, "shooting at Kaufman's Cabs." He blinked. Had he heard right?

News lady: Police have arrested one man in connection with the shooting. He has been identified as Tommy Vercetti, believed to be one of Vice City's biggest crime lords.

After he heard and dropped the sheaf of papers as he stood there in shock.

Y/n: W..What!?