Chapter 2

As I looked at them kiss. I can see that it hurt looking at him hurt. I can see that he doesn't like her as much as she does. I can see that he doesn't want to kiss her in front me.

While Jay try's to push her away the bell rang. I went to first period and I sat there, waiting for class to start.

When I was waiting I saw Jay walk in, talking to the teacher. My heart fell out of my ass. "Was Jay in my class?"

I looked around the class room, I can tell that it was old, but it was new to me.

Jay sat down next to me. I wonder if I might have a chance with him this year? Anyway class stared.

"Get your notebooks out and turn to page 212, answer the following questions."

My math teacher, Mr. Fuchs, told us. We were finish with our work and Mr. Fuchs was a sleep. "Damn, he actually fell asleep on the first day of school!" Jay said to me.

"Want to play a game? It will be fun." "Sure" I replied. "Its called 20 questions, and each person gets to have 20 questions. Simple?"

Yeah, simple.

"Ok, cool."

"First question, what's your favorite color?"

"Green. Yours?"

"Same!"

As we went on with the questions, the bell rang. We said bye and stuff but we found out that we had second period together.

I swear, God wants us to be together!