Chapter 3 - Him

I dont joke with fire and fire doesnt play with me because I know it can burn me and it knows I can end it – Courtney

As we stepped down Jacobs car, everyone turned to stare. We all look different, so nobody had an expression of recognition, and I was grateful for this, I dont want people to gossip about me. I walked up to the door and Eli opened it for all of us. I went straight to the bar with Riley, and we got two shots, Jacob wasnt allowed to drink because he is driving but he soon began to enjoy the party as he sat on the coach with two blondes on each arm. Eli and Matthew were nowhere to be found so me and Riley just continued with our shots. 14 shots later, I ran up to look for a bathroom and the first one I found was occupied with some couples making out. I ran out after apologizing profusely and I went up the stairs again. Soon I smelt a scent that was divine, Cherry, Peach and Lemon. I ran up to the first room I could find, and I soon found myself peeking.

What are you doing, I heard and turned around replying Eli, its not what you thi- before realizing that it wasnt Eli, it was another guy, he is hot and breathtaking but soon he was growling, I wondered why. I am really sorry, I thought you were Eli, I apologized but the guy seemed to growl even more. He walked toward me and crouched to my level, I was short for my age, a little above 53. He smells so good right now, like lemon, sharp and intoxicating. My hands wanted to find themselves around his neck, I love this feeling. I could see the outline of his jaws and the broadness of his shoulder; my breath was hitching, and I need deeper breaths to live. A giggle escaped the room I was peeking into.

I saw the guy was having an inner battle with his wolf he turned to me again and one of his eyes were Gold the other was Grey Are you lost, baby girl, he asked. I soon heard myself purring at the name, he chuckled, and his hand reached out to stroke my check. It felt so right. I am not always like this, I said trying to protect my dignity. It is okay baby girl, I resisted the urge to purr again. Lets take this somewhere else, he said, and I fell in love with him without knowing his name or pack, I just fell in love. He gently back me into the wall and he kissed me, I have never been kissed before, this felt extraordinary. He pulled away gently and tucked my hair behind my ears, I must be blushing all over and my lips were parted, my breathing rapidly increases taking my breasts up and down. The guy took me by hand and led me to the next bedroom, the room was dark ss I turn the lights on. Now where were we again, he said as he laid on the bed pulling me on his laps. He turned his head and kissed me but more fiercely than before, I responded by kissing back. Then he bit down on my lower lip asking for entrance but I denied him, he drew out his canine and bit my lower lip soon my lips were red and he licked them clean at that moment my lips were parted, he takes this opportunity to enter my mouth and we fought for dominance this is the first time I am ever fighting for something after a long time but it didnt take long before he won, he explored my mouth for a while. Lay down, he said in a husky voice. You are about to feel things the way you have never felt it before, are you okay with that, he said again this time a little bit deeper. I just nodded as I didnt trust my voice. Lets get started then, his deep voice sending chills down my back.

I woke up the next day and my thighs hurt, generally everywhere hurt and I was naked remembering last night I blushed, looked around, I couldnt find him I guess he left, rude but convenient. I dont know what I would have said if he was here, so I was happy and sad. I look at the clock and it said 3:30 I always wake up at the same time. I picked up my clothes and dressed up quickly and picked a random hoodie from the floor, wore it, and ran out of the house on the street the wind picked up and I found myself run.

I soon arrived at my so-called home and quietly walked to the Kitchen wore the apron over the hoodie and started the meal of the day. Hours rolled by and the table was soon set, I stand by my usual position at the stairs and mentally rolled back into my mind. Moments later, I uncurled from my mind and stumbled to the floor, I picked myself back up and limped yet again up the stairs/ladder and I cleaned myself up and used the bandages.