Finding Gifts

It took thirty minutes and seven jars of applesauce, but Flower and Tiny made it to a swamp. They didn't see Rhyme-a-saurus, but there was a sign.

“What's it's say?" Flower asked.

“‘Rhyme-a-saurus Swamp," Tiny read out loud. “No need to be nervous. Read sign out loud to fetch my service.' Okay, well, I just did that, then– What the?!"

Suddenly, the earth began to move and a gisnt creature bursted out of the water! It had a long, reddish brown body, bushy eyebrows, and a book for a nose!

“Pwease don't eat us," Flower whimpered, trying to hide behind Tiny.

“Hey there, little friends!" he greeted. “You seem like you're not okay. I hope that I can help you rhyme and have you on your way."

“Oh, well, hi!" Flower greeted, relieved that this guy wasn't going to eat her and Tiny. “I'm Pwincess Fwower! My fwiend Tiny's the one who needs help."

Tiny nodded. “I'm looking for a word that rhymes with diamond so I can finish my rap and get my flow back. Got any suggestions?"

“Uh, let me give that one a think. Consult the page, review the ink," Rhyme-a-saurus replied, opening up his book nose. “Diamond, diamond, diamond... Almond... science... climate. Climate! Yes. Climate is the best I could find. Give that a shot if you don't mind."

“Uh... Okay," Tiny Diamond said, and began rapping.

It's the holiday, holiday season

Gotta give my dad something that is pleasin'

He's a special man, a real, real special man

That's why I wanna give him everything that I can

He's my homie, his name is Guy Diamond

Wanna give him something special that'll really blow his climate!

“Climate?" Tiny repeated, feeling discouraged. “No! I'm not feeling that."

“Me neither," Flower agreed.

“Right," Rhyme-a-saurus said, feeling disappointed. “Well, then, travel by land and sail the mighty seas. You need to consult with the great Windbreeze."

“Windbreeze?"

“I wemember her!" Flower realized. “She's supposed to be this very wise, mystical Twoll. Maybe she can help us with our whyming pwobwem!"

“Okay, well, where can we find her?" Tiny asked.

“Uh, she's right there," Rhyme-a-saurus answered, pointing to an elderly Troll standing in front of her geode house.

“Hello!"

🎁❄️🎀❄️🎁❄️🎀❄️🎁❄️🎀❄️

Back in Pop Village, Trolls of different music types were getting their gifts ready for the Holiday Gift Swap. Poppy went around helping them before decorating the big box for Branch's gift.