Start of school

(Firsts pov)
It's the first day of school and I already can't wait till summer. I walked into my home room seeing familiar faces. "hey look it's first," I herd Jaxon scream. "Oh come on, why dose he have to be in our class," I heard Alex mumble. This is going to be a long year.

I saw an empty seat in the back so I went over there. I grabbed a worksheet off the teachers desk and herd "hi I'm Ms .Keil (pronounced Kyle) who may you be." "My names first,"I managed lo let out in a shaky voice. "nice to meet you first I planned some fun things that you might like," she said cheerfully. So the day started .

"hello everyone in case you didn't know I'm your home room teacher Ms Keil and I'll teach you some things about me . One thing is that I have been teaching for 6 years .I also have a cat named smoky , I can't bring him here but I'll show you pictures and videos of him," She started.

When she was done talking about herself,
"So now I'll hand out a sheet of paper so you could tell me about you." She said while passing the papers around the classroom.

It looked similar to others I've seen .I filled it out and then we all played to truths and a lie (where someone says three things about them,one of themselves a lie and you have to guess witch one it is)

Of course I chose. I have 2 dogs, "I go hunting every summer with my dad", and that my name is first.

After a few people went it was my turn, " do I have two dog, go hunting with my dad every summer, or that my name is first," I said knowing most people would think the last one was a lie because it's a weird name, and the lies are usually last because there the hardest to think of.

"Kylie," Ms. Keil said, "what do you think the lie is?"

"His name is definitely not first," this Kylie kid replied.

"Incorrect," i mumbled softly, " my name is actually first."

"That's right," Jaxon said, "his name is actually first can you believe that," he finished off laughing.

"That's enough," Ms.Keil said, "treat your classmates with respect or you'll get a repot to the office, you don't want an office report this early in the year now, do you?" The question being historical.

He rolled his eyes and Ms.Keil did not take it well. He was about to speak back when she snapped ,"That's it, I'm ok with talking louder then your supposed to, not finishing your work on time, but I will not tolerate bullying another student or trying to argue with me, come over here to my desk right now!"

He hesitantly walked over to her desk where he didn't make a peep. His face was all red in emerasment. She gave him a not and whispered something to him I couldn't here. Maybe he got sent to the office? But I could already tell this was gonna be a great year.

𝐇𝐢 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫_𝐀𝐥. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 2022 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰٫ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫_𝐀𝐥.