Chapter 23: Living The Dream

Start from the beginning

Jennifer: No Problem, Also one more thing and I apologise for telling this but Randell is busy lately and I needed some groceries. I didn't wanna disturb him so could you buy it for me?

Desmond: Oh Of course I can, I was thinking about going a walk so I cna bring that on the way back.

Jennifer: Thank you so much Desmond, Again I apologise.

Desmond: Dont apologise at all. Its fine.

She smiled at his kindness as She gave Crowe a paper of what she needs, Desmond kept it in his pockets and walked away.

Sometime Later, He was walking outside fixing his sweater as Desmond was thinking about Mickie and Trish.

( I should just talk to Mickie, I can't ignore nor avoid her. )

He looked around as Desmond had another thought in his head.

( Its better if i don't tell Trish about this. . . Otherwise things will get bad. )

He looked at the paper on what he needs to buy, He was crossing the road until he saw in front of him a luxurious car driving really fast towards him, It was so close as Desmond quickly rolled away as the signal went red.

It was really close, Crowe immediately turned knowing someone tried to run him over as He saw who was in the car.

Anthony was giving a death glare to Desmond as Crowe gritted his teeth, Anthony pointed a gun finger on him and pretended to shoot him as Desmond shook his head and stared at him

( We'll see what happens next, Anthony. Because your going to be begging on my feet soon)

The signal was green as Anthony drove away as Desmond sighed to himself and got up.

After An Hour, Desmond met Trish after coming out of the grocery shop as Both of them were talking to eachother as Stratus was fixing her outift.

Desmond: Today dressing up a little casual, I see.

Trish: *Laughs* I'm a rich girl anytime Desmond but doesn't mean I nag about it. . . Anyways, How do you feel?