Part 1

When he cheats on you but regrets it and you both coincidentally meet for his bandmate’s wedding
Part 1 Kim Taehyung
@themaknaelinefics

“I’m finally getting married,” you heard Jungkook say on the other side on the phone.

“WHAT? You finally accepted a girl? I thought you’d die single” you chuckled over the phone making him giggle. He then took a pause making you frown.

“Hey? You there?” you asked as he hesitated a bit to say.

“Uhm Yn… You know Taehyung is gonna be there, right?” Jungkook went fully silent. You chuckled a bit.

“Okay… So? I’m not dumb Kook, he is literally your bandmate!” you giggled. He frowned.

“You don’t have any problem attending my wedding then?” he asked and you laughed.

“Of course not! How can I miss my Jungkookie’s wedding?” you giggled knowing who much Jungkook hates being called like that by you.

“Ew! Be here at any cost!!!” he said and ended the call. As he cut the call your smile faded. Your phone fell down onto the bed plopping on it. You sat down on the bed and closed your eyes taking deep breaths.

Of course you were not okay. The one who gave you hundreds of memories was the one who brought this eerie, creepy darkness in your life which you couldn’t push away. No matter how much you tried you couldn’t get out of the love maze he made in your heart. 

‘Huh I need to face him some day’ you sighed to yourself and plopped on the bed lying down. You closed your eyes for a little while and unknowingly fell asleep. 

A few days later :-

“When is your flight?” Jungkook asked for the 100th time, making you chuckle.

“In an hour. 8:00 AM Jungkook. This is literally the 1000th time you’re asking me that”

“Shut up! I’m just excited that I can see you after almost 3 years! Are you at the airport yet?” Jungkook pouted, making you laugh.

“Yes yes I’m just a few minutes away” you smiled.

“Okay I just reached. See you in 14 hours Jungkookie” you said and he giggled while hanging up the phone.

You got down taking your suitcase going to check in. You put your phone in airplane mode and got on the flight. 

[Time skip]

It was 10:30 PM by the time you reached South Korea. You opened your phone to see 10 missed calls from Jungkook already. You giggled and called him back.

“You got down?” he asked and you hummed.

“Which hotel did you take a room in?” he asked. 

“Signiel” you smiled and he gasped.

“I feel so poor beside you” he giggled. “Wait-“ he was gonna say something but you cut him off as the receptionist was approaching you.

“Hey I’ll get back at you, okay?” you hung up.

You finally got into your room and were enjoying the view of Seoul from the top floor of the hotel. You heard your stomach rumble indicating you were hungry. You opened the door of your hotel room to go outside but you bumped into someone’s chest.

You rubbed your forehead muttering a small ouch. 

“I’m sorry” as soon as you heard that voice your heart almost came out of your mouth. Your heart raced. You surely recognized that voice. 

His deep voice that sends vibrations through your spine no matter what situation you’re in. You didn’t lift your head up and decided to just walk away but a tug on your wrist stopped you from walking.

“You think I won’t recognize you?”